Open-concept Riverfront Cabin Tucked in the Woods
*Please note that per Executive Order by the Nevada County Health Officer, homes in Truckee & Placer Counties may only be used as long-term rentals of 30 days or longer, or short-term rental accommodations to house essential workers (public safety and medical professionals, state, county, and city workers supporting the local emergency pandemic) and people displaced as a result of COVID-19 related concerns. All current renters are allowed to remain until contract ends or if the renter has been displaced and cannot return to his/her residence.*term stays at this time.
Welcome to Hunter. Life on the Truckee River never looked so enchanting. Enjoy this large craftsman cabin in the woods with beamed wooden ceilings, beautiful granite flooring, and wooden finishes inducing the ultimate level of comfort. This secluded home offers a functional design perfect for entertaining friends and family. Put down a blanket in your backyard...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Business Facilities: Business Library
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with an arrival date on or before August 31st, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- No smoking, children welcome, no pets.