Immaculate Villa Offering Modern and Rustic Farmouse Charm
This charming villa is situated near Pollença Old town and is a mix of rustic farmhouse and modern. It combines the beauty of old rustic styles with the convince and style of contemporary décor and appliances. It is kept neutral throughout, with cool shades of white and cream keeping the property bright and airy, the perfect location for any holiday party that wants to have a relaxing holiday in Pollença.
The ground floor has a sitting/ dining room that is smart and comfortable, with couches and an open fireplace. The rustic style shines through this villa, making for a unique property that you’ll enjoy spending time in. There are some home comforts here, like the television and DVD player that will offer you and your guests time to wind down after the days here in Pollença.
The kitchen is equipped with all of the modern necessities, so you’ll be able to enjoy meals at the villa: if it suits you, you can take...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Pollença is an alluring town, at the base of the Tramuntana mountains, which is the largest natural reserve on the island, well known for its beauty and scenery. It was recently declared a World Heritage site, and the mountain range offers spectacular views and is a wonderful destination for hikers, cyclists and even bird watchers. Pollença is also rich in history with the famous Calvari steps which are a 365-step stairway that leads up to the chapel on the top of the hill known as Calvary. It is also home to a Romanesque 19th-century bridge that is shrouded in mystery, as no one knows for sure its origin. Nearby you have Alcudia which is one of the most visited destinations in Mallorca, with its history, charm and gothic revival architecture. It has plenty of magnificent, scenic sandy beaches for you to explore stretching several kilometres giving your party ample space to explore, some even offer great places to snorkel (not all of the beaches that can provide this activity will have the equipment to hire). For the families or the kids at heart, there is the Alcudia Hidropark with a water golf course, water slides and pools. You may also pursue the streets of Alcudia for their open-air street markets and sample the food they have to offer. There is so much to explore, experience and take in as you visit the nearby towns, there truly is something for everyone in this historical and stunningly beautiful part of Spain.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit cards details may be requested as guarantee
- Arrival time : 2 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- Changeover day : Saturday
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included