Relaxing Villa on the Beach with Large Barbeque Area and Terrace
This villa is in a stunning location, with perfect views of the sea and beach that it rests on that are both breathtaking and a daily reminder of where you can be relaxing making it a special place to spend your holidays as you enter through the gates of the property into a private courtyard where there is plenty of parking space for you if you decide to hire a car for the duration of your holiday. There is also an open terrace with a ping pong table for your use!
Once you enter the villa through the main entrance you come to an open plan area, with the living room being a modern space where relaxing is the focus – you’ll find large sofas, a flat screen television and DVD player for you and your holiday party to gather in comfort, but most importantly together whether you’re winding down from your day; preparing for the day ahead; or just taking a break, you can do it together in this space.
The dining area is...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Puerto Pollença was an old fishing port in beautiful Pollença. As it was an old fishing port, it retains some of its old-time traditional aspects which you’ll be quickly exposed to on a stroll through the town. You’ll find a great collection of cafes and restaurants, and if seafood is a favourite of yours, then you’ll be in great company here. Puerto Pollença has beautiful sandy beaches for you to explore, and the atmosphere overall is laid back, and friendly, families and couples return time and time as it remains a favourite with them! From the horseshoe-shaped bay, you can see the stunning Tramuntana mountain range, which was recently declared to be a world heritage site – their beauty is spectacular. Nearby you have Alcudia which is one of the most visited destinations in Majorca, with its history, charm and gothic revival architecture. It has plenty of magnificent, scenic sandy beaches for you to explore stretching several kilometres giving your party ample space to explore, some even offer great places to snorkel (not all the beaches that can provide this activity will have the equipment to hire). For the families or the kids at heart, there is the Alcudia Hidropark with a water golf course, water slides and pools. You may also pursue the streets of Alcudia for their open-air street markets and sample the food they have to offer. No matter what you are looking for in your holiday, you’ll find something here for everyone in this beautiful part of Majorca.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 to be paid upon arrival
- Arrival time : 3 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- Changeover day : Saturday
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Other Ts and Cs : Please check the prices as they are different for up to 7 and up to 11 pax. For reservations up to 7 pax only the ground floor of the property is offered and for up to 11 pax the ground floor and first floor are offered.
- Photos of the first floor 2 bedrooms, bathroom and living/kitchen area will be provided by the local agent at the end of the 2019 season, but the decor is very similar to the ground floor.