Chic Villa with Unbeatable Garden and Pool
Offering an unbeatable garden where you can maximise your time in the sunshine, Villa Sabelia is a charming, intimate home-from-home for a small group of friends or family. The interiors are bright and welcoming, with one large room at the heart of the home, with both a lounge and dining area joined by a beautiful, traditional fireplace. There are two large, comfortable sofas and a set of chairs gathered around the TV and beside the fireplace, perfect for getting cosy after a long day exploring the wonders of the Algarve! Beside this area is the large dining table. Both parts of the room are flooded with a warm, natural glow through the large sets of patio doors which deliver you directly into the magnificent garden! The large kitchen is ideal for encouraging the group to create some interesting meals inspired by the delicious local cuisine. Equipped with everything you could possibly need, this is truly a pleasure to use. Air...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Nestled in the fabulous rural landscape of the Algarve, between so many interesting towns and natural spaces, Villa Sabelia is in the ideal spot to explore the fascinating history and sublime landscape of the region. Nearby is the first-class golf-resort of Vale de Lobo, one of the first tourist resorts ever to be built in Portugal, and the site of the first five-star hotel in the Algarve! With two 18-hole championship golf courses, Vale de Lobo is the dream destination for any aspiring golfer. Outside of golf, the Algarve is an excellent destination for other hobbyists. With a vast coastline that meets the powerful Atlantic Ocean, Portugal is a true paradise for the keen surfer, or indeed even those looking to try if for the first time, with plenty of surfing schools all along the calmer sections of the coast. And even for those less enamoured with surfing, the beaches of Portugal are well worth a visit for their beautifully clear waters. The Algarve, the southernmost region of Portugal, is famous for its picturesque scenes of vast blue skies casting a warming glow on the expanse of the Atlantic Ocean, with untouched bays framed by jagged Limestone rocks at every turn. While the southern coast caters to every need of its visitors, to the West and the rugged interior the land remains largely untouched, with less development and endless intersecting of historic villages, hilltop castles and beautiful churches. Portugal itself is a small, fascinating country at the most Western point of mainland Europe. The capital, Lisbon, is known for its lively nightlife, with endless bars and clubs full of fun-loving locals and tourists alike, but also has plenty of fascinating history (check out Belém, jam-packed with monuments!) and undulating terrain, famously termed the ‘city of the seven hills’.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 charged to client’s credit card before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in rental price (beach towels can be hired for €3)
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Minimum stay : 4-nights across peak dates, 7-nights in lower season
- Changeover day : Saturday across peak dates
- Internet access? : Yes, Wi-Fi is included in rental price