Beautiful Countryside Villa with Mediterranean-inspired terraces and Gardens
Tucked away in idyllic countryside within the residential area of La Font close to the town of Pollensa, Villa Lucero is a traditional holiday home that’s full of contemporary charm and convenience.
The rooms have been lovingly furnished throughout to enhance the villa’s rustic character and add a touch of modern luxury with their fixtures and features. The outside space is where traditional Spanish style comes into its own, with rambling gardens, stone terraces and outdoor dining. Beautiful mountain views can also be enjoyed from this massive plot.
One of the most welcoming rooms at Villa Lucero is the spacious living room, and it’s divided into two areas. The main space features incredibly comfortable sofas that invite you to sit back and sink yourself into. They sit in a perfect position to watch television in the evenings, making movie night a comfortable experience.
Space behind has another sofa...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Lucero occupies a rural setting within the stunning countryside of north Mallorca but is also part of a small residential area. This means that you can enjoy the privacy and security of having a small community close by as well as having easy access to some amenities. Within a five-minute drive are several restaurants, shops, cafés, supermarkets, and even a shopping centre. Since the countryside is right on your doorstep, getting out to explore the naturally beautiful area couldn’t be easier. Take long walks through the lush, green surroundings and even hike up paths into the hills. For a more excellent choice of amenities, you’ll need to drive to the nearest town of Pollensa. The journey there takes less than 10 minutes, so you can also enjoy days out sightseeing in the city. There’s lots of history to be discovered within its quaint old streets, with its old town area dating back to the 18th-century and many structures going back thousands of years. These include the Roman bridge called Pont Romà and the Puig de Pollensa, a medieval chapel and watchtower at the top of a hill overlooking the town. Pollensa’s bustling market square is where you’ll find some of the most charming shops, with plenty of café terraces and restaurants for people watching too. Around 10-minutes north of the villa is the resort town of Puerto Pollensa. This is the best place to go for a day out by sea, with long stretches of golden sand and calm waters for swimming. You can get out on the water by hiring some dinghies or pedaloes, or relax on the beach as you watch the children play.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : 1500 Euros - credit card details and expiry date to be supplied in case of damage to the property. This amount will be blocked on the credit card, not taken. Once the property manager confirms no damage the block will be released.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Heating costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : The Balearic Tourist Eco Tax is included in the rental cost
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Property manager levy? : €70 per booking - Included in rental cost
- Other Ts and Cs : Although the property has 5 bedrooms it can only sleep 6 adults plus children. If your party has over 6 pax, please liaise with the local property manager as they will want to know the amount of adults and children in the group before confirming the booking.
- Other Ts and Cs : Cots and Highchairs are chargeable - 50 euros per item per week.