Breathtaking Countryside Villa with Luscious Landscapes and Large Pool
Villa Eriella is a hacienda-style farmhouse that’s been converted into a spacious holiday home that enjoys a truly idyllic setting within the beautiful Mallorcan countryside. It’s hidden away in the Campanet Valley, with the Tramuntana Mountains as your only neighbour for miles, creating the ideal place for getting away from it all.
Set within extensive gardens that feature an array of local trees and plants, Villa Eriella offers a slice of traditional Mallorcan charm inside and out. Under the terracotta roof tiles, you’ll find whitewashed walls, characterful wooden beams and shutter-style windows.
On the ground floor is a large living room with several comfortable sofas and a feature fireplace with a wood-burning stove that’s ideal for those chilly evenings. There’s also a television for snuggling up and enjoying movie nights, with doors opening onto the terrace to help bring the outside in during the day.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
With Villa Eriella being in such a rural location, there’s a whole range of outdoor activities to get involved with, and they’re available right from the doorstep. Follow hiking trails through the countryside or even through the hills to fully appreciate the beauty of the area, or cycle along quaint roads to charming, tucked-away villages. The nearest place for picking up groceries and other essentials is Pollensa, which is less than a 15-minute drive away. Here you’ll find many small shops and supermarkets that make stocking up and returning to your secluded retreat quickly and easy. It’s also an excellent place for sightseeing, as its history dates back to the 13th-century and there’s a lovely 18th-century centre old town area. The winding, narrow streets are full of atmosphere, and you’ll bump into as many locals as you will other tourists. The Roman bridge is of particular interest, as is Puig de Pollenca, a medieval church and watchtower that sits on a hill overlooking the town. Make sure you’re wearing appropriate footwear, as the walk can be a little uneven underfoot. But once you’ve reached the top of the hill, you’re rewarded with some breathtaking views. For enjoying a day out by the beach with the family, head to the coastal town of Puerto Pollensa with its long sandy stretches. It’s slightly further afield than Pollensa, being a 20-minute drive from the villa. The main beach has Blue Flag status, so you can be confident that it’s a clean and safe place for the children to play. It sits in a horseshoe-shaped bay that’s overlooked by the Tramuntana Mountains, with soft sand and shallow waters that are ideal for swimming. You can hire sun loungers and parasols and unwind while the children play, or take to the water with a hired dinghy or pedalo.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with a check-out date on or before December 20th, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- Security deposit : 2000 Euros - credit card details and expiry date to be supplied in case of damage to the property. This amount will be blocked on the credit card, not taken. Once the property manager confirms no damage the block will be released.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : The Balearic Tourist Eco Tax is included in the rental cost
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Property manager levy? : €70 per booking - Included in rental cost
- Other Ts and Cs : Cots and Highchairs are chargeable - 50 euros per item per week.