Luxurious Townhouse with Stone Courtyard and Private Pool
Villa Denisa is a traditional and luxurious stone townhouse with stunning outside spaces for enjoying the views over Pollensa town and its impressive mountain beyond. Being situated on a quiet street within this historic town means you get all the seclusion while having its amenities and lively atmosphere just moments away.
Refined and elegant in both look and feel, Villa Denisa offers opulence and a sense of history in every room. Original features are beautifully complemented by carefully chosen items of antique furniture, with plenty of modern facilities for function as well as design.
The ground floor grand entrance hall takes you straight off the street and into an oasis of total calm. Here you will find a classic wood dining table for meals with a sense of occasion.
Leading off from the hall is a lovely living space with plenty of comfortable sofas and chairs and a wood-burning stove for extra...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
With everything Pollensa has to offer on your doorstep at Villa Denisa, it couldn’t be easier to kick-start a day of sightseeing or to pop out to stock up on groceries and other essentials. You have a great choice of shops and supermarkets, as well as restaurants and bars for enjoying evenings out. There’s a lot to see and do in this ancient town, including many museums and churches. One of Pollensa’s most famous features is the Roman bridge over the Sant Jordi River. It’s a pretty spot to stop and appreciate the ingenuity of Roman’s skills while you enjoy ice cream. Another structure to marvel at is the 365 Calvari steps. It’s well worth the climb up the hill to reach the small church at the top, as you’re rewarded with breathtaking views over the town and beyond. More centrally, there’s the 16th/17th-century Convent of Santo Domingo de Pollensa to take a stroll around, as well as the fascinating Dionis Benassar Museum, which houses many of the local painter’s works. The town centre itself has a lovely square called Plaça Major, which is perfect for people watching and enjoying some traditional cuisine for lunch. The nearest stretch of sand is at Puerto Pollensa, as it has several to choose from. Most of them feature golden sands and calm waters, ideal for the children to swimming safely. You can also hire kayaks, dinghies and boats to have fun out on the water. You can reach Puerto Pollensa’s coastline in less than 15 minutes by car.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : 1500 Euros - credit card details and expiry date to be supplied in case of damage to the property. The local Property Manager will contact you via email to request your details, this amount will be blocked on the credit card, not taken. Once the property manager confirms no damage the block will be released.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Heating costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not allowed.
- Tax : The Balearic Tourist Eco Tax is included in the rental cost
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Property manager levy? : €70 per booking - Included in rental cost
- Other Ts and Cs : Cots and Highchairs are chargeable - 50 euros per item per week.
- Other Ts and Cs : 50% deposit is required at the time of the booking.