Beautiful Country Villa with Traditional Stone Exterior and Large Pool
Located in a highly desirable location, 3km from Pollensa golf course and few minutes’ drives from the ancient town and beach, this beautiful country home is filled with traditional features yet is minimal and straightforward in its style, creating the utmost luxury during your stay. Rustic tranquillity comes in abundance here, with the endless peaceful countryside and boasts magnificent mountain views.
On arrival, down a country lane and private driveway, the casa is visually appealing with its stone walls and traditional shutters. However, inside the two-storey home, modern style meets old, where authentic roof beams and walls are whitewashed throughout to create a bright, airy ambience. These contrast against the dark wooden traditional doors and windows, yet all the furnishings are stylish and modern.
The ground floor begins with a stunning lounge area, where a plush L-shaped sofa surrounds a chic coffee table...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The villa is located in beautiful countryside, but it’s just a few minutes’ drives from one of Mallorca’s most attractive towns, Pollensa. There’s winding cobbled lanes filled with historic architecture and an impressive main square, lined with cafes, restaurants and bars, which make this ancient town a beautiful spot to explore or head out for a meal. The town has several cultural sites to take in, including the Roman bridge ‘Pont Roma’, which is still in use, and the Puig de Pollensa – a small mountain topped by a monastery, just outside the town. Peurto Pollensa was once a fishing village but now one of the most popular coastal towns in northern Mallorca. With a beautiful large marina and a horseshoe bay with a stunning mountain backdrop, the resort is wonderfully picturesque and filled with bars and restaurants. The beach is long and wide and furnished with sun loungers and many cool beach bars. For a day at the beach, Cala San Vincenc, an old fishing village arranged around four little cove beaches and stunning blue water is worth a visit, along with Cala Barques and Cala Molins. Pollensa golf course is 3km away so ideal for any keen golfers!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : 1500 Euros - credit card details and expiry date to be supplied in case of damage to the property. The local Property Manager will contact you via email to request your details, the amount will be blocked on the credit card, not taken. Once the property manager confirms no damage the block will be released.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Heating costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not allowed.
- Tax : Balearic Eco Tourist Tax €2.20 per person per night for over 16's - not included in the rental price; to be paid prior arrival via a link direct to supplier
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Property manager levy? : €70 per booking included in rental cost
- Other Ts and Cs : Cots and Highchairs are chargeable - 50 euros per item per week. Bedding is not included therefore clients are advised to bring cot bedding.