Spacious Modern Casa with Lit Pool and BBQ Area
Situated in a quiet residential area of Puerto Pollensa, this beautifully modern casa is ideally located close to the bars and beaches of one of Majorca’s most stunning destinations yet offers a sense of peace and tranquillity during your stay.
The exterior of the villa is wonderfully appealing, with its majestic pillars, whitewash shutters and stone walls, however, inside guests find the utmost in modern comfort, where natural Mediterranean light floods in through the large windows throughout the two-storey casa.
On the ground floor, a bright, spacious open-plan living room and kitchen area, where a modern kitchen, with fully integrated appliances and stone worktops and a fabulous breakfast bar, sits next to the long dining table with ample space for entertaining.
Towards the end of the room lies the living area, where sizeable comfy lounge furniture surrounds a large wooden coffee table and points to...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Situated in a quiet residential area of Puerto Pollensa, Casa Gotmar is in easy reach of the beaches and harbour of the stunning resort. Once a fishing village but now one of the most popular coastal towns in northern Mallorca, Puerto Pollensa has a beautiful large marina and a horseshoe bay, with a stunning mountain backdrop. The resort is wonderfully picturesque and filled with bars and restaurants. The beach is long and wide and furnished with sun loungers and many cool beach bars. On the other side of the port, D’Albercuix Beach runs alongside a promenade known as the pine walk and lined with tall pine trees. The beach is smaller and less touristy, making it ideal for younger families. Other beaches nearby include Cala San Vincenc, an old fishing village arranged around four little cove beaches and stunning blue water, Cala Barques and Cala Molins. Just 2km away is Pollensa, one of Mallorca’s most attractive towns due to the winding cobbled lanes with historic architecture and an impressive main square, lined with cafes, restaurants and bars, which make this ancient town a beautiful spot to explore or head out for a meal.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : 1000 Euros - credit card details and expiry date to be supplied in case of damage to the property. The local Property Manager will contact you via email to request your details, the amount will be blocked on the credit card, not taken. Once the property manager confirms no damage the block will be released.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Heating costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : The Balearic Tourist Eco Tax is included in the rental cost
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Property manager levy? : €70 per booking - Included in rental cost
- Other Ts and Cs : Cots and Highchairs are chargeable - 50 euros per item per week. Bedding is not included therefore clients are advised to bring cot bedding.
- Other Ts and Cs : 50% deposit is required at the time of the booking.