Tranquil Open Air Villa with Luxury Style Comfort Throughout and Private Pool
A beautiful, chic hideaway, situated just outside of the historic town of Pollensa in north Mallorca, this exceptionally stylish villa is luxurious yet practical for family getaways.
On one single storey, this plush villa brings the outside in with its floor to ceiling patio doors that open out from the stunning open-plan lounge, kitchen/dining area onto the covered terrace overlooking a private swimming pool.
Filled with natural light, the white walls, slanted white beams and black and white furnishings make for a cool area to relax in front of the plasma TV or dine at the modern dining table.
The clean white kitchen is fully fitted with all the mod cons you could need, along with a fantastic American fridge freezer where there’s plenty of space for the all-important beers, tonics and wine to be kept chilled.
There are three bedrooms, offering guests luxury and comfort. The master...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
In Sa Pobla, you have a wonderful chance to wind down and chill out, seemingly a million miles away from the pressures of the modern world. Small pretty streets, traditional Mallorcan shops selling mouthwateringly fresh local produce and local crafts, and at the heart of it all the beautiful old quarter which gives Sa Pobla its special ambience. The pace of life is gentle in Sa Pobla. It’s a wonderful place to amble around, stopping for a cafe con leche in one of the bars or cafes, or enjoying a tasty traditional Mallorcan meal in one of the town’s family-run restaurants. If you fancy a little culture, take a gentle stroll around Sa Pobla’s museum. This, together with the local parish church, will give you a fascinating insight into the history of the town. As is the case in many Mallorcan traditional towns there is a weekly market held on Sunday mornings in the town square. If you are with children on a family holiday, then a visit to the town’s museum of toys and games is a no brainer. Suitable for children of all ages, the fascinating display will keep the little ones occupied for hours. One of the best things about Sa Pobla is its splendid location. Virtually everything you’ve ever wanted from this lovely Mediterranean isle is within easy reach of the town. There is beautiful countryside to be explored in the vicinity, and being near to the coast, you can visit the delightful beaches to the north of the town in places like Port d’Alcudia and Can Picafort, as well as the renowned wildlife nature park at S’Albufera. Incidentally, the area surrounding Sa Pobla is known as “the land of a thousand windmills”, a pointer to the strong agricultural tradition associated with the area. An added advantage and a major one at that is that Sa Pobla is so well served by transport links. Not only are there major roads connecting you with the capital Palma, but also one of the lines of Mallorca’s fast and efficient rail network terminates at Sa Pobla. When you think about it, there are not many places in Mallorca where you can be in an ideal traditional village untouched by tourism, and a few minutes later living it up in the capital or lazing on the golden sands of the north Mallorcan coastline!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : 1000 Euros - credit card details and expiry date to be supplied in case of damage to the property. The Property Manager will contact you via email to request your details. This amount will be blocked on the credit card, not taken. Once the property manager confirms no damage the block will be released.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Heating costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : The Balearic Tourist Eco Tax is included in the rental cost
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Property manager levy? : €70 per booking - Included in rental cost
- Other Ts and Cs : 50% deposit is required at the time of the booking.