Spacious Contemporary Villa Minutes from Golden Sand and Crystal Clear Waters
In this quiet corner of Menorca, situated in lush countryside, minutes from miles of golden sand, what more could you want than the tranquil sanctuary of Villa Serendipia. Sleeping 8, over 4 bedrooms, this spacious contemporary villa offers fantastic outside terraces, stunning views and stylish décor, so you’ll feel indulged wherever you are.
Newly renovated, all rooms in the property have been finished to a high specification and none more so than the chic modern expanse of the impressive open plan living/ dining area on the ground floor. Freshly designed in hues of blue and crisp white, this beautiful light space offers the ultimate in contemporary design, whilst not compromising on comfort with two sofas, from which to enjoy that tremendous view through vast French windows the length of the entire room. If you can take your eyes off the scenery, there is a large flat screen TV and also a stylish dining area...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Santa Tomas is just 25km from the airport, lying on the southern coast of Menorca. You will be situated under an hour from the Island’s capital Mahon, ideal for a day trip to catch a recital at the Santa Maria Cathedral followed by a long leisurely lunch at one of the harbour-side restaurants. Santo Tomas itself is a quiet self-contained holiday resort, set against a pine covered hillside backdrop and surrounded by countryside, only moments from one of Menorca’s most stunning stretches of coastline and the best beaches on the Island. The town comprises of one main street, and a promenade, peppered with small shopping areas where you’ll find everything you need, from supermarkets, cafes and souvenir shops to even a charming bakery. Santo Tomas offers relaxing low-key nights, whether enjoying the entertainment at the various hotels or in the small selection of bars and restaurants in the town. But if you want something a little livelier, neighbouring Son Bou is a 25 minute taxi ride away. The 3km of pristine golden sand beaches in the area are a major draw. The crystal clear waters of this life guarded stretch of coast are perfect for whiling away hot sunny Menorcan afternoons. There are plenty of water sports on offer too; so all the family will be entertained. There are also less frequented virgin beaches a little further west for more secluded bathing. And for the more active amongst you, take advantage of the beautiful coastal walks on offer in and around Santo Tomas. There is an area known as Es Migjorn offering picturesque, hilly countryside, ideal for walking or off track cycling. For a peaceful holiday experience, where relaxation and stunning scenery is key, Santo Tomas offers everything you could wish for.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : 350 euros to be paid directly to the local Property Manager on arrival via credit card. This amount will be held on a credit card until after your departure date. A valid credit card is required on arrival or cash will be requested.
- Departure time : 10.00 hrs
- Linen & towels included? : Yes
- Pets welcome? : No
- Changeover day : Flexible - check with owner
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes
- Smoking Allowed? : No
- Internet access? : Yes
- Tax : There is a tourist tax to be paid at €2.20 per person over the age of 16, per day. This is to be paid in cash on arrival.
- Other Ts and Cs : Cot and high chair available on request
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, only for the first 7 days, for longer bookings there is an extra charge of 175 euros - to be paid in resort directly to the property manager on arrival.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Yes, Wi-Fi is included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 7-night minimum stay
- Pets welcome? : No pets
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking
- Tax : There is the Balearic Eco Tourist Tax to be paid of €2.20 per person, for all guests over the age of 16, per day. This is to be paid to the local property managers in cash on arrival.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Extra cleaning services on request-
- Complete full villa clean, towel and sheet change 175 euros
- Sheets and towel change - 80 euros
- Towel change - 56 euros
- Only extra cleaning - 130 euros
- Other Ts and Cs : 50% Deposit required to confirm the booking