Attractive Modern Casa with Spectacular Views from Two Elegant Outdoor Terraces
Set back in the quiet hillside of Torre Soli, a short drive from the golden sands of Son Bou’s infamous beach and thriving town nestles Casa Chacua – a stylish modern property offering everything you will need to make your stay a memorable one.
This four bedroom property sleeps ten people, making it ideal for a large group of friends or a family looking to enjoy tranquil views over the Med, in comfortable surroundings. On the ground floor, a chic open-plan living/kitchen area offers contemporary communal living while enjoying the spectacular views through the expansive patio doors, with direct access on to the luxurious outside terrace and the enticing waters of the outdoor pool beyond. If an afternoon dip isn’t for you just yet, just relax onto one of the shaded seated areas and enjoy an ice-cold refreshment while you take in the stunning vista. And as evening draws to a close, why not prepare some of...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Just 30 minutes from Manorca’s Airport and half way along the South coast, Son Bou is the perfect base to explore this magical Island. Visit Manorca’s charming capital Mahon, and its former capital Cuitadella with its medieval streets and gothic architecture, in only a 30-minute drive. In a five minute drive you can find yourselves ambling down the picturesque streets of the small bustling market town of Alaior with its whitewashed buildings and its crowning glory the beautiful Santa Eulalia Church. And for all history lovers, the prehistoric village of Torre d'en Gaumes, one of the largest Talayotic settlements on Menorca, is only a 10 minute drive from Son Bou. Torre Soli is a quiet hillside area, just minutes from the resort of Son Bou. Built with family holidays at its forefront, Son Bou resides behind a beautiful nature reserve, along a pristine beach, with an abundance of facilities on its doorstep. The town comprises of well-stocked supermarkets, a pharmacy, boutique, craft and designer shops, an array of restaurants, and a nightclub. Together with its proximity to one of the most beautiful beaches in Menorca, the location ensures you won’t ever be far from what you need. With over 3km of fine golden sand, this resort has so much to offer the perfect beach holiday. Populated by several beach bars, with water sports options ranging from pedalos to water skiing, and sun beds and umbrellas at your fingertips, long lazy days or active afternoons are a must. And with sumptuous sand dunes rather than high-rise hotel blocks serving as a backdrop, you’ll have stunning views for company. Just a warning that the beach is often frequented by Naturists, so if public nudity is not for you, you may want to avert your eyes! For more water-based based entertainment, San Jaime, a 5 minutes walk from Son Bou offers the well-recommended Sant Jaime Club – hosting a restaurant, large swimming pool, paddling pool for younger children, and a water slide. There is also an indoor amusement area and late club night offering live music and entertainment for the big kids amongst you! Whether you’re looking to keep little ones occupied or just enjoying a relaxing holiday yourselves, Son Bou is the ultimate destination for beach lovers. With a great array of amenities on your doorstep and larger destinations only a short drive away, don’t miss this magnificent part of Menorca.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Arrival time : 16:00
- Departure time : 10:00
- Linen & towels included? : Yes. Change of linen once a week and towels twice a week included.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Internet access? : Yes, WiFi connection
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Other Ts and Cs : Additional services: Folding/Extra bed €65 per week, Cot (Including linen) €26 per week, Highchair €13 per week. - to be paid on arrival in resort.
- Tax : There is a tourist tax to be paid at €2.20 per person over the age of 16, per day. This is to be paid in cash on arrival.