Charming, Characterful Villa with Modern Furnishings and Private Pool
Villa Burras is a truly lovely, relaxing holiday home near to the quiet village of Búger. The property is a testament to the owners’ clever design ambitions, maintaining a traditional and rustic style with tasteful, modern touches throughout creating a beautiful villa with an atmosphere of comfort throughout. The spacious interior of the main house is light and airy. With exposed beams, stone walls and rustic charm, it’s a property you will fall in love with and feel at home in. There is soft lighting and quality furnishing within all the rooms making for a romantic, relaxing ambience. The main house has a fully equipped modern kitchen for your use, as well as an open plan living/dining area, ideal if you want to dine inside. There are two twin bedrooms, one of which is en suite as well as a further bathroom. Outside, there is a studio annex, containing a double mezzanine bedroom accessed via a wooden staircase and a toilet. The annex...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
In Sa Pobla, you have a wonderful chance to wind down and chill out, seemingly a million miles away from the pressures of the modern world. Small pretty streets, traditional Mallorcan shops selling mouthwateringly fresh local produce and local crafts, and at the heart of it all the beautiful old quarter which gives Sa Pobla its special ambience. The pace of life is gentle in Sa Pobla. It’s a wonderful place to amble around, stopping for a cafe con leche in one of the bars or cafes, or enjoying a tasty traditional Mallorcan meal in one of the town’s family-run restaurants. If you fancy a little culture, take a gentle stroll around Sa Pobla’s museum. This, together with the local parish church, will give you a fascinating insight into the history of the town. As is the case in many Mallorcan traditional towns there is a weekly market held on Sunday mornings in the town square. If you are with children on a family holiday, then a visit to the town’s museum of toys and games is a no brainer. Suitable for children of all ages, the fascinating display will keep the little ones occupied for hours. One of the best things about Sa Pobla is its splendid location. Virtually everything you’ve ever wanted from this lovely Mediterranean isle is within easy reach of the town. There is beautiful countryside to be explored in the vicinity, and being near to the coast, you can visit the delightful beaches to the north of the town in places like Port d’Alcudia and Can Picafort, as well as the renowned wildlife nature park at S’Albufera. Incidentally, the area surrounding Sa Pobla is known as “the land of a thousand windmills”, a pointer to the strong agricultural tradition associated with the area. An added advantage and a major one at that is that Sa Pobla is so well served by transport links. Not only are there major roads connecting you with the capital Palma, but also one of the lines of Mallorca’s fast and efficient rail network terminates at Sa Pobla. When you think about it, there are not many places in Mallorca where you can be in an ideal traditional village untouched by tourism, and a few minutes later living it up in the capital or lazing on the golden sands of the north Mallorcan coastline!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €200 - this amount relates to the recycling and waste management of the property. The deposit will be returned at the end of the stay if all of the rubbish has been removed from the property.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 12 pm
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 5 nights
- Changeover day : Saturday during high season.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Balearic Eco Tourist Tax of €2.20 per person per night between 1/5- 31/10 for over 16's is not included in the rental price and will need to be paid prior to arrival within the second payment. Balearic Winter Local Tax OF €0.55 per person per night between 1/11 -30/4 for over 16's is not included in rental price and will need to be paid prior to arrival within the second payment.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.