Wonderful Peaceful Villa Only Walking Distance of Pollensa, Breathtaking Country Views and Pool
Villa Lila is nestled in the Colonya valley only walking distance from the beautiful, bustling old town of Pollensa. The villa has breath taking views of the countryside and across to the iconic chapel-topped Puig de Maria. The villa has been recently modernised, yet maintains some of the original character from when it was a working farmhouse, creating an attractive balance of old and new.
If you are looking for a place to relax, but close to all the amenities and bustle of a town, Villa Lila is perfect for you. The villa would be suitable for large families and friends, with a large private swimming pool and a tennis court built in 2012. The house is spread over two levels, with a spacious downstairs, including a modern kitchen-dining room, and a large living area. Upstairs are two double bedrooms and two twin bedrooms, all the rooms have ensuite bathrooms. Outside there is an idyllic eating area featuring an original...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The majority of our properties are located in the peaceful countryside, just a short distance from the historic town of Pollensa, and only a short drive to the beautiful bays of Puerto Pollensa and Cala San Vicente. Pollensa has everything you need for a wonderful holiday, situated inland from some of Spain's finest sand beaches. The town itself centres around beautiful cobbled streets leading to a traditional church. Wander the streets that lead to the church to discover traditional outlets selling a range of foods, arts and crafts as well as cafes, restaurants and bars. The highlight of the week is the authentic and traditional market that occurs every Sunday morning. Get there early to secure the freshest fruit, vegetables, meat and fish. The Calvari steps provide the best view of the local area, but be warned that to get to the top you have to climb 365 of them. However, the climb is worth it and the views definitely do not disappoint.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : No pets
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking
- Changeover day : Saturday
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 7-night minimum stay
- Tax : Balearic Eco Tourist Tax of €2.20 per person per night for over 16's is to be paid locally in cash on arrival
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property