Luxurious Villa wtihin Walking distance to Village with Glistening Pool
Situated in a highly sought after location, Villa Mercury is within walking distance of bars and restaurants, as well as the bustling marina of Vilamoura, with plenty of family activities and a vibrant nightlife for everyone to enjoy.
The villa has been designed and finished to a very high standard with a contemporary and luxurious interior complete with modern appliances, spacious living areas and air conditioning. The large private salt water pool is encompassed by wooden decking and furnished with reclining sunbeds and parasols, ideal for relaxing in the warm summer sunshine. There is a fully covered outside dining area and barbecue for enjoying al fresco meals together of local seafood and Portuguese delicacies freshly purchased from the daily market.
Villa Mercury can accommodate ten guests in five en-suite double or twin bedrooms. The ground floor consists of a large open plan living area with a dining area...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Blessed by a year-round mild climate, modern and chic Vilamoura is an ideal place to holiday at any time. Hosting challenging championship golf courses, the 5 star Vila Sol Golf Resort is considered among the top championship layouts in Europe. Its fairways are beautifully kept and feature several sand and water hazards which will put even the most skilled golfers to the test. The entertaining opportunities at Vilamoura live up to expectations and here you will be spoilt for choice. Feel free to decide what to enjoy from gourmet restaurants, vibrant bars and cafe's, pools, a casino, tennis courts and boutiques. This is not all, as a stylish marina and Ocean facing paradise beaches with soft sand are also close at hand. You will want for nothing in this buzzing town.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair access
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 to be paid upon arrival
- Arrival time : 4.00 pm to 7.00 pm (Late check in: 6.00pm-12.00 am €35; 12.00 am- 1.00 am €50)
- Departure time : 10.00 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen and towels included in the rental price
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection
- Smoking Allowed? : Not inside the villa
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Pool heating charge? : €200 per week
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Minimum stay : October to May: 3 nights
- June to September: 5 nights
- July and August: 7 nights