Remarkable Villa with Mountain Views and Pool Table
Situated in the stylish area of Siller in Puerto Pollensa, Villa Peppe is a well-kept and stunning villa with beautiful views of the mountain range.
A variety of bars, restaurants, cafes and shops are within walking distance of this villa, along with the famous sandy beaches.
This villa hosts a spacious open-plan living and dining area with a pool table, perfect for some added entertainment and fun.
Patio doors lead out to the garden and pool area, where there are further seating areas for alfresco dining. There is a fully-equipped kitchen with all modern appliances, ideal for a self-catering holiday.
Situated all on one floor, which is rather handy for families travelling with smaller children, you will find a twin bedroom with a shower room, a further double bedroom with an en-suite bathroom and access to a smaller individual room from the double room which is perfect for young...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Peppe holds a fantastic location,located within walking distance of Puerto Pollensa, one of the most popular resorts in Mallorca. Puerto Pollensa, located in the north of the island, is a laid back beach resort with white, sandy beaches and the Serra de Tramuntana mountain range surrounding the bay. There is a variety of shops, restaurants and bars along quaint cobbled streets. The area is picture perfect and a great place to getaway for some rest, relaxation and sun and is ideal for all ages.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £200 payable by credit or debit card before the arrival and to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- Changeover day : Saturday
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Heating costs included? : Not included in the rental price, £100 per week
- Tax : Balearic Eco Tourist Tax of €2.20 per person per night for all guests over the age of 16 is not included in the rental price; is to be paid prior to arrival via an online link direct to the local property manager
- Other Ts and Cs : Air conditioning, where available, will operate on a timer between the hours of 2pm to 4pm and again from 8pm to 8am
- Other 2 : Book today and receive complimentary category B car hire for the duration of your stay!