Stunning Countryside Pollensa Villa with Large Garden and Swimming Pool
Villa Lisa is a beautiful villa located in the stunning Pollensa countryside with a large garden and swimming pool.
This villa is especially popular with families due to its spacious lounge and dining area with views over the Tramontana mountains and fully-equipped kitchen leading onto the terrace area and garden.
There is a vast amount of space to be enjoyed in the garden with ample space to relax in the sunshine with a drink or a good book.
The private pool provides a haven for when you need to cool off, or just for the kids to have fun splashing about. With plenty of terrace space and outdoor dining facilities, enjoy meals at your own pace having utilised the barbecue provided.
In the main villa, there are two bedrooms, one double and one twin, each with their bathroom and shower room.
Alongside this, there is an additional bungalow with two further twin bedrooms and a shower...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Pablo is strategically located between the two favourite historical towns of Pollensa and Alcudia. The country location is the perfect place for relaxation and rejuvenation but within easy reach of all amenities and only a short drive to the coast.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £200 payable by credit or debit card before the arrival
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- Changeover day : Saturday
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Heating costs included? : Not included in the rental price, £100 per week
- Tax : Balearic Eco Tourist Tax €2.20 per person per night for over 16's - not included in the rental price; to be paid prior arrival via a link direct to supplier
- Other Ts and Cs : Air conditioning, where available, will operate on a timer between the hours of 2pm to 4pm and again from 8pm to 8am
- Other 2 : Book today and receive complimentary category B car hire for the duration of your stay!