Golfers Dream Villa with Private Pool and Outside Dining
An ancient, twisting tree presides over the green garden of this villa in Mallorca. Golfers will love the prime location within walking distance (1.3 km) of Golf Pollença (9 holes and 35 par). Meanwhile, the rest of the family will lounge by the private pool, or dine al fresco on the terrace just off the kitchen. The Tramuntana mountains overlook the property from afar, a special geological treasure in a seaside town. The villa’s casual interior and welcome basket full of breakfast essentials make it clear you’re to relax...you’re on holiday.
The town of Pollença is a short drive or leisurely walk away (3 km) - here the main attraction is the 365 Calvari steps, where you’re treated to sweeping views of the city (and all below it) at the top of the climb. You’ll also want to descend to sea level, where the soft sand and clear waters of Puerto Pollença attract divers, sunbathers, and sailors from around the world.
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The property is located in the peaceful countryside, just a short distance from the historic town of Pollensa, and only a short drive to the beautiful bays of Puerto Pollensa and Cala San Vicente. Pollensa has everything you need for a wonderful holiday, situated inland from some of Spain's finest sand beaches. The town itself centres around beautiful cobbled streets leading to a traditional church. Wander the streets that lead to the church to discover traditional outlets selling a range of foods, arts and crafts as well as cafes, restaurants and bars. The highlight of the week is the authentic and traditional market that occurs every Sunday morning. Get there early to secure the freshest fruit, vegetables, meat and fish. The Calvari steps provide the best view of the local area, but be warned that to get to the top you have to climb 365 of them.However, the climb is worth it and the views definitely do not disappoint.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Please enquire
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Security deposit : £200 payable by credit or debit card before the arrival and to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Energy costs included? : Yes
- Heating costs included? : Central heating included in price for winter (November to March)
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Changeover day : whatever is stated on the listing
- Changeover day : Saturday
- Pets welcome? : No
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Security deposit : Refundable security deposit of £200 to be paid prior to holiday commencing. This will be refunded upon your return and confirmation that the villa is in satisfactory condition.
- Other Ts and Cs : Air conditioning, where available, will operate on a timer between then hours of 2pm to 4pm and again from 8pm to 8am.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes
- Other 2 : Book today and receive complimentary category B car hire for the duration of your stay!
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Yes, Wi-Fi is included in the rental price
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 3-night minimum stay
- Changeover day : Saturday
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking
- Pets welcome? : No pets
- Tax : The Balearic Tourist Tax of €2.20 for all guests over the age of 16 - has not been included in the rental price and is to be paid prior to arrival via an online link direct to the local property managers
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property