Peaceful Villa Offering Vintage Charm, Modern Amenities and Maid Service Included
This villa in Mallorca retains its Old World feeling, with an eye toward modern upgrades to keep you in total comfort.
The stone walls, wooden beams, and traditional tile floors stand in contrast to the contemporary kitchen and bathrooms. Cathedral ceilings expose beautiful stonework in the living room, while soft leather sofas keep the room down-to-earth.
Outside, bougainvillaea vines creep along the walls surrounding the private heated pool. Lounge on the deck beside the pool, or on the terrace, or play ping pong.
Here you’ve all you need to cook up a beautiful Mallorcan meal - the shaded barbecue area has a refrigerator, sink, and room for 10 to dine. As the night wears on, close the curtains for an intimate dessert and digestif.
It’s a short drive over to the town of Pollença (4.6 km), where winding cobbled streets will yield lovely discoveries. Sunday is a market day (be sure to wake up...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The villa is conveniently located between the historic old town of Pollensa and the beach and resort of Puerto Pollensa and Cala San Vicente.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Please enquire
- Security deposit : £200 payable by credit or debit card before the arrival
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Changeover day : whatever is stated on the listing
- Heating costs included? : Pool Heating Charge? Pool heating is on request and at a supplementary charge of £165 per week for holidays at Font Xica Petit, Son Ferragut de Baix, Font Xica Gran, Petit Pont and Ponent between 29th March – 1st November 2014
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- Changeover day : Saturday
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Heating costs included? : Heating is available at an additional cost of £125 per week
- Pool heating charge? : Pool heating is on request and at a supplementary charge of £175 per week. Available between 31st March to 2nd November.
- Tax : Balearic Eco Tourist Tax €2.20 per person per night for over 16's - not included in the rental price; to be paid prior arrival via a link direct to supplier
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Other Ts and Cs : Air conditioning, where available, will operate on a timer between the hours of 2pm to 4pm and again from 8pm to 8am