Spectacular Modern Villa with Panoramic Mountain Views and Pool
You won’t believe the panorama surrounding this modern villa in Mallorca, just a short distance out of Pollença. Mountains covered in green stretch out as far as the eye can see over the private pool, and Pollença’s old town also makes an appearance. You just might want to lounge there for the length of your villa holiday. Luckily for you, the outdoor grill faces the mountains, and you’ve the option to dine al fresco on the covered terrace, so you needn’t take your eyes off the view.
Inside, your holiday villa is utterly modern and spacious. Comfortable furniture and an open design invite your guests to unwind together. Cala Garba can comfortably accommodate up to six guests across three bedrooms, a double room complete with en-suite bathroom and two twins which share the use of a family bathroom.
Outside, the children are bound to enjoy splashing around in the private pool and playing games on the lawns! An outdoor...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Located just outside the old town of Pollensa and only a short drive away from the idyllic sandy coves of Cala San Vicente and the expansive beaches of Puerto Pollensa, Cala Garba makes a great choice for anyone looking for accommodation beyond the usual tourist hotels. Pollença is an attractive town in north east Mallorca, in the foothills of the Tramuntana mountains. With beautiful architecture to appreciate, such as the Calvari steps, the town is rich in history. Among its highlights are the ‘Pont Romà’, an ancient Roman bridge, the Mare de Deu dels Angels church with its famous rose window, and the Convent de Sant Domingo. The neighbouring port, Puerto de Pollença, lies to the north and has one of the area’s best beaches, with numerous bars and restaurants to explore in the vicinity. Puerto de Pollença also offers water-sports, a water park for children, and a golf course can also be found just outside the town. Also to the north of Pollença is Cala Sant Vicenc, one of Mallorca’s smaller resorts, and home to three beaches: Cala Molins, Cala Barques and Cala Clara. The landscape is dramatic and hilly, with rugged cliffs and rocks, and its popularity with visitors has seen it develop some excellent restaurants, tapas bars and useful amenities. Further down the coast, Alcúdia has a large marina, serving as a boarding point for boat trips to Menorca and the Spanish mainland. The town is considered one of the most attractive in the area, so don’t miss out on seeing its historic centre, visiting the open-air market or seeing Spain’s smallest Roman amphitheatre. Many beautiful places can be found in the areas further inland, such as the Natural Park S’Albufera, the largest of its kind in the Balearics. Pollença is easily accessible, with Palma de Mallorca Airport around 60km away.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Please enquire
- Security deposit : £200 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Heating costs included? : No
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price.
- Pets welcome? : No
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, personal liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Book today and receive complimentary category B car hire for the duration of your stay!
- Other Ts and Cs : Air conditioning, where available, will operate on a timer between the hours of 2pm to 4pm and again from 8pm to 8am