Beautifully Nestled Villa by the Majestic Tramuntana Mountains and Nearby Beaches
With a rural countryside location, surrounded by the majestic Tramuntana mountain range with views of the Bay of Pollensa, this contemporary villa in Mallorca will have you living in the lap of luxury close by the town of Pollensa.
Chic and stylish décor fill the interior, with floor-to-ceiling windows creating a welcoming, light-filled ambience. The open lounge with its plush sofas invites total relaxation, with sliding glass door access to the expansive covered terrace overlooking the stone patio and a sleek infinity pool.
The spacious kitchen boasts modern appliances, a large breakfast table, and terrace access. Fire up the built-in BBQ and dine al fresco at the patio table, or inside at the elegant dining table set for 10 in the main dining room.
Three bedrooms reside on the ground floor with terrace access, while a floating staircase leads up to two more bedrooms with stunning views of the bay - one...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
The property is located in the peaceful countryside, just a short distance from the historic town of Pollensa, and only a short drive to the beautiful bays of Puerto Pollensa and Cala San Vicente. Pollensa has everything you need for a beautiful holiday, situated inland from some of Spain's finest sand beaches. The town itself centres around beautiful cobbled streets leading to a traditional church. Wander the roads that lead to the church to discover traditional outlets selling a range of foods, arts and crafts as well as cafes, restaurants and bars. The highlight of the week is the authentic and traditional market that occurs every Sunday morning. Get there early to secure the freshest fruit, vegetables, meat and fish. The Calvari steps provide the best view of the local area but are warned that to get to the top you have to climb 365 of them. However, the climb is worth it, and the views do not disappoint.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Please enquire
- Security deposit : £200 payable by credit or debit card before the arrival
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Heating costs included? : No
- Pool heating charge? : Pool Heating Charge? Pool heating is on request and at a supplementary charge of £165 per week between 29th March – 1st November 2014
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price. For those travelling out of season and requiring heating, there will be an additional charge of £125 per week.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Ask
- Smoking Allowed? : No
- Pets welcome? : No
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Pool heating charge? : Yes, Wi-Fi included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking
- Pets welcome? : No pets
- Changeover day : Saturday
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 7-night minimum stay
- Heating costs included? : Not included in the rental price, £125 per week
- Tax : Balearic Eco Tourist Tax of €2.20 per person per night for over 16's is not included in the rental price and will need to be paid prior arrival via a link direct to the supplier.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that the air conditioning in the bedrooms will operate on a timer between the hours of 2pm to 4pm and again from 8pm to 8am
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.