Warm and Inviting Spanish Villa with Stunning Mountain Views and Gorgeous Pool
Enveloped by olive trees and almond groves with stunning views over the Tramuntana mountains, this Sa Pobla villa in Mallorca blends a country escape with island living. The gorgeous pool may be the star of the villa’s expansive grounds, but the terrace and outdoor sitting areas certainly compete. Fire up the BBQ, grab a glass of wine, and settle into comfy chairs beneath the covered patio. Start a game of table tennis while the cooks prep, and when dinner is ready, dine al fresco while overlooking lush countryside. Inside the Spanish villa, the open space is warm and inviting, with ample places to gather - from the modern kitchen to the spacious dining room, to the cosy lounge beside the fireplace. The balcony upstairs is a perfect place to stargaze and accessed by the upper bedrooms. Each of the bedrooms includes en suite baths, including an impressive master with walk-in shower and Jacuzzi tub for ultimate pampering. Turquoise waters...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Aceituno Traumantana is a lovely villa surrounded by olive trees and almond groves, enjoying spectacular views over the Traumantana mountains.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £200 payable by credit or debit card before the arrival and to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Heating costs included? : No
- Changeover day : A non-refundable breakage charge of £8pp will be payable pre-departure
- Other Ts and Cs :
- Pool heating charge? : on request and at a supplementary charge of £165 per week
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, linen & bath towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- Changeover day : Saturday
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Heating costs included? : Heating is available at an additional cost of £125 per week
- Pool heating charge? : Pool heating is on request and at a supplementary charge of £175 per week. Available between 31st March to 2nd November.
- Tax : Balearic Eco Tourist Tax €2.20 per person per night for over 16's - not included in the rental price; to be paid prior arrival via a link direct to supplier
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Other Ts and Cs : Air conditioning, where available, will operate on a timer between the hours of 2pm to 4pm and again from 8pm to 8am