Villa Montane 117 - Two Bedroom Steps from The Village
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 7 Guests
This ground level residence includes a gas fireplace, hardwood flooring and sleeper sofa in the living room, a full kitchen, one guest suite with an attached bathroom and king size bed and a second bedroom with two twin beds. Additional features include ceiling fans, washer/dryer, one indoor parking space and access to ski lockers/boot warmer. This residence is ski-in/ski-out through the building’s common area and ski access to the Elkhorn lift is subject to snow conditions.
Guests will appreciate pool/courtyard views from the patio, and the convenience of staying in the heart of Beaver Creek Village, with ski-in access from Strawberry Park and ski-out via the skiway to Elkhorn Lift. An outdoor, heated pool, hot tubs, a fitness center and theater with 3D TV and surround sound are also available. Please note that this home does not have air conditioning.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
Ski in/Ski out
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Fitness Center: Community
No Pets Allowed
Ski In/Out Facilities
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- • Check-in cannot be guaranteed until 5:00pm and check-out is at 10:00am. Should I wish to check-in early or check-out late, I understand that booking an extra day is the only way to guarantee early or late check-in or check-out. • I understand that a credit card must be presented at the front desk at check-in and must remain on file to cover any incidental charges incurred during my stay, even if paying for reservation by check. • All properties are privately owned. I authorize Beaver Creek Mountain Lodging to charge my account for the repair and/or replacement of items damaged beyond normal wear and tear during my stay. • One parking spot is allocated per residence. • Moving of any furniture is not permitted. Any damage caused by moving furniture will be at my expense. • Large gatherings and social events, including weddings and receptions, are strictly prohibited unless prior arrangements have been have been approved by management. Additional charges for cleaning and any fines incurred will be at my expense. • Smoking is not permitted any of our properties. A daily $500 fee will be charged for Ozonation if there is evidence of smoking. I understand that I am responsible for any additional cleaning costs, which may include but are not limited to cleaning of all linen, bedding, carpets, rugs, drapes and other furnishings. • No pets or animals of any kind are allowed in any unit or building without prior approval. • If I am traveling with a bona fide service animal, I will notify Beaver Creek Mountain Lodging in advance so that appropriate accommodations may be determined. Failure to notify Beaver Creek Mountain Lodging prior to arrival of a service animal may result in unilateral eviction of the animal to an animal housing facility at my expense. • I will report all accidents and/or damage to the front desk immediately so necessary repairs may be scheduled. • Neither the property nor management is responsible for accidents or injury to guests, for damage to property or for loss of money or valuables of any kind. I assume all risks inherent or otherwise and agree to hold harmless the owner and management for claims to person or property. • While Beaver Creek Mountain Lodging does their best to confirm vacation homes, in the event the home is damaged, sold or rendered untenable due to circumstances beyond their control, Beaver Creek Mountain Lodging will use best efforts to find comparable alternative accommodations and the rental guest shall be required to pay all rent due hereunder.
- Reservations include a mandatory Damage Waiver Fee which covers accidental damage up to $3,000 dollars. Report all accidents and damage prior to check out so necessary repairs may be scheduled. This Damage Waiver does not cover deliberate, intentional or negligent damage.