Ski-in/Ski-out Bachelor Gulch Duplex with Mountain View
Families will enjoy this five-bedroom residence with easy ski-in, ski-out access to Bachelor Gulch and Beaver Creek Resort. The open floor plan of Quartermoon 1258 includes large windows and vaulted ceilings that provide incredible views of the Bachelor Gulch ski slopes and all the way to the Gore Range in the east. The media and game room is the perfect place to relax with the whole family after a day of skiing.
- 5 Bedroom + Den, 5.5 bath
- 3,858 Sq. Ft
- 3 Levels
Bed, Bath, And Sleeping Configurations
- King bed master bedroom on main level, full en-suite bath, double vanity with separate shower and soaking tub, 40"TV
- Queen bed in second bedroom on top floor, 3/4 en-suite bath, 32"TV
- King bed in third bedroom on lower level, 3/4 en-suite bath, 32"TV
- 1 twin bunk plus 1 double bunk in fourth bedroom on lower level, full en-suite bath,...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
Ski in/Ski out
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with an arrival date on or before August 31st, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- • Check-in cannot be guaranteed until 5:00pm and check-out is at 10:00am. Should I wish to check-in early or check-out late, I understand that booking an extra day is the only way to guarantee early or late check-in or check-out.
- • I understand that a credit card must be presented at the front desk at check-in and must remain on file to cover any incidental charges incurred during my stay, even if paying for reservation by check.
- • All properties are privately owned. I authorize Beaver Creek Mountain Lodging to charge my account for the repair and/or replacement of items damaged beyond normal wear and tear during my stay.
- • One parking spot is allocated per residence.
- • Moving of any furniture is not permitted. Any damage caused by moving furniture will be at my expense.
- • Large gatherings and social events, including weddings and receptions, are strictly prohibited unless prior arrangements have been have been approved by management. Additional charges for cleaning and any fines incurred will be at my expense.
- • Smoking is not permitted any of our properties. A daily $500 fee will be charged for Ozonation if there is evidence of smoking. I understand that I am responsible for any additional cleaning costs, which may include but are not limited to cleaning of all linen, bedding, carpets, rugs, drapes and other furnishings.
- • No pets or animals of any kind are allowed in any unit or building without prior approval.
- • If I am traveling with a bona fide service animal, I will notify Beaver Creek Mountain Lodging in advance so that appropriate accommodations may be determined. Failure to notify Beaver Creek Mountain Lodging prior to arrival of a service animal may result in unilateral eviction of the animal to an animal housing facility at my expense.
- • I will report all accidents and/or damage to the front desk immediately so necessary repairs may be scheduled.
- • Neither the property nor management is responsible for accidents or injury to guests, for damage to property or for loss of money or valuables of any kind. I assume all risks inherent or otherwise and agree to hold harmless the owner and management for claims to person or property.
- • While Beaver Creek Mountain Lodging does their best to confirm vacation homes, in the event the home is damaged, sold or rendered untenable due to circumstances beyond their control, Beaver Creek Mountain Lodging will use best efforts to find comparable alternative accommodations and the rental guest shall be required to pay all rent due hereunder.