Cozy Studio Near F.Q. Canal and Brbon. streets!
Your home away from home designed for pleasure and work.
We’ve combined the best parts of a home and hotel.
• Separate living rooms and bedrooms
• Fully equipped kitchen with complimentary coffee
• High-speed Wi-Fi and Smart TV
• Hotel standard cleaning
• 24/7 guest service via text, email or phone
So all you have to do is Show Up and Make Memories.
Only a 5-min walking distance to the city’s historic French Quarter, this California Building luxury condo, fully furnished with custom interiors, modern appliances and handpicked furniture, puts you right in the heart of jazz, food and celebration of life.
Everything New Orleans is known for!Famous for its vibrant nightlife and colorful buildings, you’ll be steps away from Bourbon Street jazz clubs, Cajun eateries, bars and bistros. And if you prefer to say off the...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
Children’s Play Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- • NO SMOKING in unit/house as well as the balcony. Any violation of the smoking policy will incur a $200.00 fine plus the cleaning costs necessary to remove smoke odors from the unit/house and/or linens.
- • Quiet hours are observed from 9pm-8am. Violators will be charged a $200 fine. This property may use NoiseWare technology to ensure the comfort and security of the guest. Tampering with the device is strictly prohibited and will result in a $200 fine.
- • Please note: We are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, as well as stolen or damaged items that occur while on the premises, its facilities or parking lots.
- • Traveler must be at least 21 years of age to make a reservation.
- • State Identification Card or Driver License copy will be requested upon booking.
- • Local resident restrictions apply. Guests residing within a 60-mile radius are required to contact the host before booking.
- • No parties or events: Violators will be charged a $200 - $500 fine.
- • Please respect COVID-19 social distancing.
- NO PARTIES OR GATHERINGS. There is a $500 fine if you violate this policy.
- Noise disturbances will not be tolerated and will result in you vacating the premises.
- • Pets are limited to cats, caged birds, and non-aggressive breeds of dogs. (aggressive breeds include Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, Siberian Husky, Akita, Bulldogs, German Shephard, Bull terrier).
- Maximum 2 (two) pets per property.
- Guests are responsible for all damages to property and people which may be caused by the pet.
- The maximum size of the pet is 50 lbs.
- For one pet guests should pay a $125 pet cleaning fee. For 2 pets total of $175.
- Pets inside the properties must be kept clean and sanitary all the time.
- The guest should inform about pets right after the reservation. Any violation of Pet policy will incur up to a $500 fine, plus the cost to recover or clean the property.
- Pets must be kept on a leash under the guest's supervision while outside the premises and must only be walked in designated pet areas. A “Pet Shovel” or the equivalent must be used at all times to remove pet waste from the property.