Historic Fern Cottage with an Expansive Terrace
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 7 Guests
With 3 bedrooms/2 bathrooms, this 1936 historically landmarked vacation home is newly re-designed and upgraded. It is located on top of the Coastal Ridge in the Grandview Heights Historic District within the Arts & Entertainment District of downtown West Palm Beach. The Kravis Center for the Performing Arts, Norton Museum of Art, Palm Beach County Convention Center and the Rosemary Square restaurants and shops are all within 10 minutes walking distance. It sleeps up to 7 guests, featuring 3 bedrooms (1 king, 1 queen and 2 twins), 2 bathrooms, an additional den with a sofa bed, living room, dining room, enclosed front porch with office, kitchen with a separate breakfast dining room overlooking a large terrace with outside dining, lounge chairs and a private pool. This house includes complimentary use of 4 bicycle with locks, which can be used to get to the nearby beaches or access the world famous Lake Trail bike path on Palm Beach...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- 1) Unless otherwise agreed, check in is between 3.30 PM and 6.30 PM. Check out is by 10.00 AM.
- 2) Especially when you are outdoors in the evening, we ask that you please keep the noise level at a minimum and complete silence is required after 10:00 pm.
- 3) All Vacation Rentals are non-smoking indoors. However, it is permitted to smoke outside (please throw away cigarette buds in the trash).
- 4) If your rental has a grill available for use and you would like to use it, there is a one-time cleaning charge of $25. However, if you clean the grill before departure, we will waive the $25 charge. To clean grills, dispose of coal ash safely and scrape grill grates clean. Also, please clean and rinse off grill utensils.
- 5) Guests agree that she/he is responsible for protecting the property during their stay. Upon departure, our team will conduct an inspection, and if damage or missing items from the property are detected, the undersigned guest agrees that the cost of repairs and/or replacement of items in the cottage, plus a $100 processing fee, will be charged to his/her credit card upon departure. If you have purchased an accidental damage insurance policy from Rental Guardian with your reservation, then your damages are covered up to only $1,500.
- 6) There are no refunds for early departure.
- 7) RELEASE OF LIABILITY FOR SWIMMING POOL USE AND BICYCLE USE (if available in your house): a) The undersigned acknowledges that if the house has direct access to a swimming pool and that there is no lifeguard on duty, he or she (or anybody in their party) is fully responsible for his or her safety while using this facility. Diving into the pool is strictly prohibited. Children must be accompanied by a legal guardian while using or playing in and around the pools. b) The undersigned acknowledges and agrees that neither us nor the property owners accept any responsibility for accidents or personal injury while the undersigned (or those accompanying the undersigned) borrows bikes located at the Vacation Homes or any other properties owned and/or managed by us. The undersigned accepts all responsibility for the safety of those in his or her party who is borrowing bikes.