Endearing Historic Bungalow with a Homey Interior
Built in 1925 but extensively updated 3 years ago, this is a Spanish-style bungalow with all the modern conveniences and historic charm. The home features two bedrooms, a den, one bath, open floor plan, new furnishings throughout and a heatable pool. Located minutes from everything the Palm Beaches offers. Look no further for your outstanding and relaxing getaway!
Enter the living room, which features new high-end furnishings, including a comfortable sofa, two leather club chairs, and a reclaimed wood coffee table. While decorative in nature now, the fireplace retains its historic charm along with the original pine floors. New windows provide added security and noise reduction, and a ceiling fan makes the room more comfortable. Located off the living room, the carpeted den features two large eyebrow windows, a new sofa that easily accommodates three adults comfortably and a coffee table made of iron and wood. The 46-inch HD...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- 1) Unless otherwise agreed, check in is between 3.30 PM and 6.30 PM. Check out is by 10.00 AM.
- 2) Especially when you are outdoors in the evening, we ask that you please keep the noise level at a minimum and complete silence is required after 10:00 pm.
- 3) All Vacation Rentals are non-smoking indoors. However, it is permitted to smoke outside (please throw away cigarette buds in the trash).
- 4) If your rental has a grill available for use and you would like to use it, there is a one-time cleaning charge of $25. However, if you clean the grill before departure, we will waive the $25 charge. To clean grills, dispose of coal ash safely and scrape grill grates clean. Also, please clean and rinse off grill utensils.
- 5) Guests agree that she/he is responsible for protecting the property during their stay. Upon departure, our team will conduct an inspection, and if damage or missing items from the property are detected, the undersigned guest agrees that the cost of repairs and/or replacement of items in the cottage, plus a $100 processing fee, will be charged to his/her credit card upon departure. If you have purchased an accidental damage insurance policy from Rental Guardian with your reservation, then your damages are covered up to only $1,500.
- 6) There are no refunds for early departure.
- 7) RELEASE OF LIABILITY FOR SWIMMING POOL USE AND BICYCLE USE (if available in your house):
- a) The undersigned acknowledges that if the house has direct access to a swimming pool and that there is no lifeguard on duty, he or she (or anybody in their party) is fully responsible for his or her safety while using this facility. Diving into the pool is strictly prohibited. Children must be accompanied by a legal guardian while using or playing in and around the pools.
- b) The undersigned acknowledges and agrees that neither us nor the property owners accept any responsibility for accidents or personal injury while the undersigned (or those accompanying the undersigned) borrows bikes located at the Vacation Homes or any other properties owned and/or managed by us. The undersigned accepts all responsibility for the safety of those in his or her party who is borrowing bikes.