Serene Prime Hideaway with a Delightful Outside Dining
Built in 1936, this historically landmarked home sits quietly in one of the most charming sections of the Grandview Heights Historic District. The beautiful property has been recently restored, updated and luxuriously appointed. The property features 3 bedrooms and 3 ensuite bathrooms, with a large family room, living room, dining room, den/office, a deluxe kitchen, a charming outside dining terrace, pool deck, lounge chairs and a heated(optional) private pool. Pool heat is optional. In addition, there is a covered walkway to a detached king bedded master suite with its own full bathroom and lovely french doors opening towards the pool. The house also features a separate laundry room. This home also includes wifi, HDTV and HBO. A high quality audio system is provided. Tourist tax ID: 11481 / County BTR: 2020126946 / State Vacation Rental License: DWE6014130 / City BTR: TBD Extra Guests: If more than 6 guests stay in the home, there is...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- 1) Unless otherwise agreed, check in is between 3.30 PM and 6.30 PM. Check out is by 10.00 AM.
- 2) Especially when you are outdoors in the evening, we ask that you please keep the noise level at a minimum and complete silence is required after 10:00 pm.
- 3) All Vacation Rentals are non-smoking indoors. However, it is permitted to smoke outside (please throw away cigarette buds in the trash).
- 4) If your rental has a grill available for use and you would like to use it, there is a one-time cleaning charge of $25. However, if you clean the grill before departure, we will waive the $25 charge. To clean grills, dispose of coal ash safely and scrape grill grates clean. Also, please clean and rinse off grill utensils.
- 5) Guests agree that she/he is responsible for protecting the property during their stay. Upon departure, our team will conduct an inspection, and if damage or missing items from the property are detected, the undersigned guest agrees that the cost of repairs and/or replacement of items in the cottage, plus a $100 processing fee, will be charged to his/her credit card upon departure. If you have purchased an accidental damage insurance policy from Rental Guardian with your reservation, then your damages are covered up to only $1,500.
- 6) There are no refunds for early departure.
- 7) RELEASE OF LIABILITY FOR SWIMMING POOL USE AND BICYCLE USE (if available in your house): a) The undersigned acknowledges that if the house has direct access to a swimming pool and that there is no lifeguard on duty, he or she (or anybody in their party) is fully responsible for his or her safety while using this facility. Diving into the pool is strictly prohibited. Children must be accompanied by a legal guardian while using or playing in and around the pools. b) The undersigned acknowledges and agrees that neither us nor the property owners accept any responsibility for accidents or personal injury while the undersigned (or those accompanying the undersigned) borrows bikes located at the Vacation Homes or any other properties owned and/or managed by us. The undersigned accepts all responsibility for the safety of those in his or her party who is borrowing bikes.