Deluxe Serene Sanctuary with a Detached Master
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
In one of the most charming sections of the Grandview Heights Historic District, this 1923 historically landmarked home has been recently restored, updated and luxuriously appointed. The main house features 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a large family room, living room, dining room, den/office, a deluxe kitchen, a charming outside dining terrace, pool deck, lounge chairs and a heated private pool. In addition, there is a covered walkway to a detached king bedded master suite with its own full bathroom and lovely french doors opening towards the pool. Pool heat is optional. The house also features a separate laundry room, wi-fi, HDTV, HBO and a high quality audio system. It is located just 10 minutes walking distance to Rosemary Square, the rejuvenated area of downtown with its pedestrian zone, restaurants, shops, department stores, outdoor cafes and movie theaters. The Kravis Center for the Performing Arts and Norton Museum of Art are also...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- 1) Unless otherwise agreed, check in is between 3.30 PM and 6.30 PM. Check out is by 10.00 AM.
- 2) Especially when you are outdoors in the evening, we ask that you please keep the noise level at a minimum and complete silence is required after 10:00 pm.
- 3) All Vacation Rentals are non-smoking indoors. However, it is permitted to smoke outside (please throw away cigarette buds in the trash).
- 4) If your rental has a grill available for use and you would like to use it, there is a one-time cleaning charge of $25. However, if you clean the grill before departure, we will waive the $25 charge. To clean grills, dispose of coal ash safely and scrape grill grates clean. Also, please clean and rinse off grill utensils.
- 5) Guests agree that she/he is responsible for protecting the property during their stay. Upon departure, our team will conduct an inspection, and if damage or missing items from the property are detected, the undersigned guest agrees that the cost of repairs and/or replacement of items in the cottage, plus a $100 processing fee, will be charged to his/her credit card upon departure. If you have purchased an accidental damage insurance policy from Rental Guardian with your reservation, then your damages are covered up to only $1,500.
- 6) There are no refunds for early departure.
- 7) RELEASE OF LIABILITY FOR SWIMMING POOL USE AND BICYCLE USE (if available in your house): a) The undersigned acknowledges that if the house has direct access to a swimming pool and that there is no lifeguard on duty, he or she (or anybody in their party) is fully responsible for his or her safety while using this facility. Diving into the pool is strictly prohibited. Children must be accompanied by a legal guardian while using or playing in and around the pools. b) The undersigned acknowledges and agrees that neither us nor the property owners accept any responsibility for accidents or personal injury while the undersigned (or those accompanying the undersigned) borrows bikes located at the Vacation Homes or any other properties owned and/or managed by us. The undersigned accepts all responsibility for the safety of those in his or her party who is borrowing bikes.