Traditional Home with Two level Outdoor Patios
Craftsman Four bedroom lake home with water views as a 2,700 square foot property, sleeping up to 10 persons. The home features: media/TV with WiFi Internet TV, stone fireplace, quality linens, dishes and cooking utensils. There is a queen master suite on the main floor as well as a kitchen, dining room area for up to 10 people, den and a deck with a screened in porch and wood burning fireplace. A queen bedroom is located upstairs with (2) twin beds in the loft area and a bathroom. On the Terrace level there is (2) twin bedroom, and another (2) twin bedroom, each with a private bath and a sitting room. The home also includes a full lower patio.
This private community specializes in luxury homes/cabins and amenities within security of gated entrances at the base of the Appalachian mountains. Big Canoe is 8,000 private acres and many amenities available to guests without having to leave its gates.
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
No Pets Allowed
Street Side Parking
First Aid Kit
Barbeque Grill: Charcoal
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 cancellation fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- - No smoking
- - No pets unless specified
- - Minimum age to book is 25
- - No parties or events
- - First and last name of all guests required for gate access
- - Occupancy limits must be adhered to