Traditional Greek Hilltop Villa With Stunning Views over Aegean Sea and Mykonos
This house represents the authentic architectural style of Cyclades with its whitewashed walls and wooden materials, that blends in harmoniously with the surrounding wild nature of Mykonos. Its uniqueness lies in antique furniture and paintings, that are present all over the house, transmiting a sense of history. The many windows let the light fill the house with summer vibes and positive energy, creating a comfortable and relaxing atmospthere. This place is and ideal option for the travellers who are looking for a peaceful holiday and privacy, far away from the noise and crowds of the cities.
You will have absolute and unforgettable moments, enjoying the incredible views to the deep blue waters of the Aegean sea and the Mykonos countryside amidst the beautiful fruit garden below by sitting at your private terrace with a glass of wine.
Security Deposit of EUR300 to be collected upon arrival.
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
First Aid Kit
The house is located on a slope overseeing the sea, nearby the second biggest and oldest village of Mykonos- Ano Mera. There are a few other private houses in the vicinity but with no eye contact. The house is surrounded by gardens and rocky landscapes, with the occasional flock of sheep or cows. The privacy of the guest is guaranteed. The near village will impress you with its picturesque whitewashed houses and the renown monastery Panagia Tourliani, which is worth visiting during your stay. At the main square, one can find fine greek cuisine and souvenir shops. The location gives you a quick access to the beatiful beaches, such as Kalo Livadi and Elia. For those who would like to feel the heartbeat of Mykonos town (Chora), it is reachable by car within 18 minutes. Ano Mera village centre-by car within 4 minutes Mykonos airport -by car within 14 minutes Mykonos town - by car within 18 minutes Kalo Livadi beach-by car within 9 minutes Elia beach-by car within 10 minutes
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Children are allowed on the property, preferably over 6 years old, always at their parents/guardians supervision and care. There are cats on the estate, so guests with severe cat allergy are not recommended for reserving this villa.