Delightful, Stylish Villa with Fabulous Pool and Garden
Just 10 minutes from the sublime beaches of the Algarve coast, and only 5 minutes from the quaint village of Almancil, Villa Eloa is an incredible cosy villa that all the family will love!
You are welcomed by a magnificent living room which oozes style, comfort and elegance, with a soft design and plush furnishings. There’s a huge, comfortable sofa in front of the fireplace and TV, making an ideal spot for a little Rest and Relaxation. A set of double doors at either side of the sofa flood the room with a warm, natural glow. The kitchen is enormous! Providing a social space for plenty of chefs to get involved, with all the latest mod cons. A formal dining area, beside the living space and adjoining the kitchen in a fabulous open plan style, completes the interior social spaces – and there’s tons of beautiful spots outside for sharing special moments, too!
There are four uniquely styled and incredibly spacious...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Eloa is located a short drive from Vale do Lobo, which boasts two 18-hole championship golf courses, the Royal and the Ocean, perfect for any aspiring golfer. Aross the country of Portugal, there are 14 of the world’s top 100 best golf courses, making it the perfect destination for those who enjoy a day out on the course. Outside of golf, the Algarve is an excellent destination for other hobbyists. With a vast coastline that meets the powerful Atlantic Ocean, Portugal is a true paradise for the keen surfer, or indeed even those looking to try it for the first time, with plenty of surfing schools all along the calmer sections of the coast. And even for those less enamoured with surfing, the beaches of Portugal are well worth a visit for their beautifully clear waters. The Algarve, the southernmost region of Portugal, is famous for its picturesque scenes of vast blue skies casting a warming glow on the expanse of the Atlantic Ocean, with untouched bays framed by jagged Limestone rocks at every turn. While the southern coast caters to every need of its visitors, to the West and the rugged interior the land remains largely untouched, with less development and endless intersecting of historic villages, hilltop castles and beautiful churches. Portugal itself is a small, fascinating country at the most Western point of mainland Europe. The capital, Lisbon, is known for its lively nightlife, with endless bars and clubs full of fun-loving locals and tourists alike, but also has plenty of fascinating history (check out Belém, jam-packed with monuments!) and undulating terrain, famously termed the ‘city of the seven hills’.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 charged to client’s credit card before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in rental price (beach towels can be hired locally for €3)
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Minimum stay : 7-nights across peak dates, 4-nights in lower season
- Changeover day : Saturday across peak dates
- Internet access? : Yes, Wi-Fi included in rental price
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that Villa Eloa is located a 10-minute drive from Vale do Lobo.