Exclusive Fully Furnished 2 Story Sleeps 10!
Welcome to Solara Resort and this beautiful 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom. rental home is on a 4,792 sq ft lot and is located near the theme parks in Orlando, Florida. This beautiful vacation rental home has all the comforts of home and more! The kitchen is fully furnished and ideal for those times when it makes sense to dine in, with plenty of seating for everyone to dine together. When it’s time to relax, there is plenty of room to lounge and watch movies or just gather to share the stories of the day. The home provides you with your own private bedroom with beautiful private bathroom in addition to having multiple bathrooms to ensure that all can get ready for the day at their own pace. The pool & spa which faces West is sure to provide hours of entertainment. And after a day out, you can relax in this homes beautiful Spa as there is no better place to enjoy fun-in-the-sun than Orlando. There is also a washer and dryer and FREE...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- RENTAL PERIOD AND OCCUPANCY: Check out time is 10 a.m. If guest fails to depart without a late check-out previously arranged, we are unable to prepare and clean the home for the next guest arrival. Guest will be charged a late penalty fee of $50 per hour. It may be necessary for staff or agents to enter the premises in order to perform routine maintenance or repairs. No parties, weddings, social or commercial events shall be held in the rental home. Any and all damages that are observed upon arrival to the property must be reported to the front desk within 24 hours of arrival. We reserve the right to determine what action or damage is accidental or negligent. CHECK OUT PROCEDURES: I agree to complete the following prior to check-out and understand that if not completed, I WILL BE CHARGED AN ADDITIONAL CLEANING FEE OF $150. ● Collect all trash in trash bags and place in kitchen or the trash bin outside the front door. ● Rinse and place dirty dishes in dishwasher ● Close and lock all doors and windows ● Remove all debris and dishes from pool and patio area ● Place any furniture that has been moved back to the original location TOWELS & LINENS I agree to pay the replacement cost for any damaged, stained or missing towels and bed lines at the below rates: ● Bath towels - $15 ● Hand towels - $6 ● Wash clothes - $3 ● Sheets - $30 Cleats/sports equipment are not to be cleaned in the home or with towels from the home. All towels are property of the homeowner and must be left in the property. We have a right to charge my card for any missing, damaged, or misused items. PETS & SMOKING: All of our homes are non-smoking and are non-pet friendly. Outside areas are designated for smoking. If we find there has been smoking or a pet in the home, there will be a minimum charge of $500 to shampoo carpets/upholstery and for dry cleaning. Service Animals versus Emotional Support Animals: Emotional Support Animals (regardless of paperwork) are not allowed free of charge at vacation rental home properties. If you or one of your guests has an ESA and wants to stay with us, standard pet cleaning fees and pet-friendly homes will apply. Although Service Animals are defined by the ADA, there are exceptions and Emotional Support Animals do NOT fall under this legislation and are not allowed. If a guest brings a pet without our knowledge, a minimum fee of $500 will be charged to the guest for having an unauthorized pet in the home. POOL HEAT (if applicable): Failure of pool pump, heater or other pool equipment will result in a refund of pool heat charges paid for the period in which the outage occurred. If pool heat was included complimentary in your reservation, no refund will be offered. During cooler weather, pool heaters may struggle to keep the water temperature above 80 degrees. This does not constitute equipment failure and no refund shall be given. CABLE, INTERNET, POWER & SERVICES: In the event of an outage, we will make every attempt to restore services as quickly as possible with the cable or internet provider. Please note that technicians may not be available on evenings and weekends and we do not accept liability for internet or cable outages and will not offer refunds. We do not accept liability for any failure of utilities such as gas, water, electricity. In the event of a major power outage, we will attempt to relocate the guest to a property with full services. AIR CONDITIONING: We regularly inspect and maintain air conditioning units at all properties, however, repairs may be required or outages can occur. We will take immediate steps to have the unit serviced and repaired. POOL SAFETY: It is the Guest’s responsibility to learn about safety procedures concerning swimming in or being around the pool. Guests agree to have a responsible adult supervising minors while they swim in the pool. Guest is hereby notified that the pool can be dangerous and tenant accepts fully the risks involved. Guests are fully responsible to protect and supervise children on premises at all times, especially in regards to the risk of the pool and hot tub. LOST & FOUND ITEMS: Valuable items left behind by Guests will be held for the Guests and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the Guest for return. If items are not claimed for longer than 6 months, they shall become the property of our company. We will not be held liable for condition of said items.