Lovely Unique Apartment with Double-Height Ceilings
The apartment is located on the 8th floor of the building, with an elevator up to the entrance.
LIVING, DINING ROOM & KITCHEN
The open plan living area offers ample space and double-height ceilings in one half of the room. The seating area comprises a relaxed sofa in emerald green, a green armchair and artwork and plants on the wall behind. The kitchen offers a modern aesthetic, complete with a breakfast bar and bar stools.
There is also a glass dining table and surrounding chairs, with great views to the architecture of the area, from the large picture windows.
Up the white spiral staircase, to the bedrooms.
The first bedroom includes a double bed, as well a large mirror, copper lamp and framed pictures. The room enjoys a nice aspect from the window.
The spacious master bedroom includes a comfortable double bed, with bedside...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Check-in is anytime from 3 pm - however, if you are checking in after 9 pm, a late check-in fee will apply. Early check-in is subject to availability, complimentary from 2 pm and chargeable before 2 pm.
- Our standard check-out is at 10 am. Late check-out until 11am is complimentary, subject to availability. Check-out after 11am is chargeable, and subject to availability.
- A security deposit EUR 495 for Paris will be pre-authorised on your credit card 2 to 3 working days prior to your arrival. The pre-authorisation will be released after departure, usually no later than 14 days after departure, provided that no damage occurred. Our reservations team will be in touch to confirm your card details.
- Before arrival you will be asked to sign an occupation agreement for your stay and only guests named on the agreement should stay in the home.
- No smoking, pets or parties!