Expansive Hilltop Home with Pool & Vineyard Views; on 55 Acres
Welcome to Granada.
Where you’re greeted by seclusion and grandeur on 55 acres of stunning rolling hills in Paso Robles! The interior boasts hardwood floors, a pool table, a drink cart, and large windows that allow views of the exquisite terrain to be enjoyed from all areas of the home. Enjoy sunsets from the front porch while overlooking the vineyards with a glass of merlot from one of the neighboring wineries. Settle scores on the Bocce court, break bread with loved ones on the outdoor dining table, and toast some smores on the fire pit after swan diving into the pool. Let the good times roll in your private holiday home in the rolling hills of Paso Robles.
Nearby Activities: DAOU Vineyards, Zenaida Cellars, Ravine Waterpark, Franklin Hot Springs, Fish Gaucho (Mexican).
All guests have access to our 24/7 guest experience line, a dedicated hospitality manager, and hotel-grade amenities.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Chilren’s Books and toys
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- No smoking, children welcome, no pets.
- Please restrict all recreational activities to within the fenced property boundaries - the road leading up to the driveway is a restricted, private road and not to be used in such a way.
- We are not responsible for mail or packages that are shipped to the property. We do not have access to the mailboxes at many of our homes and cannot retrieve mail for our guests. If you choose to ship an item or mail to the property, we are unable to receive or sign for the items on your behalf. We are not liable for items shipped to the property that are lost, stolen, or otherwise not received.
- This is a smoke-free property. Thank you for not smoking. Violation of the no-smoking policy will result in forfeiture of the full security deposit, damage liability up to $2,500.
- Pets are only allowed at a select few of our properties. Please reach out to our team to discuss your pet, service or support animal. Un-authorized animals may be subject to a fine.
- As part of our commitment to being good neighbors, occupancy limits and quiet hours, per local city ordinance, are strictly enforced. Guests must be mindful of their noise levels at all times and respect the rules of the community. Please note that we do not provide speakers or sound systems for use in our properties.
- Anyone found to be violating noise ordinances will be subject to an immediate $500 fine, in addition to City-imposed fines which can reach up to $10,000 per violation.
- We report and prosecute all Credit Card Fraud.
- As a reminder, we do work with 3rd party vendors to maintain the property, and although we adhere to the strictest CDC guidelines and advise all contractors to wear PPE equipment, we can not always enforce. We strongly advise guests to please deny access if there are any vendors that fail to meet and adhere to these standards.
- As our guests, we kindly ask that you respect our neighbors and the community by adhering to our house rules, keeping all outside noise to a minimum, and following shelter-in-place guidelines. We will not tolerate any excessive noise or partying and have the right to vacate you from the property should this be an issue.