Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to the internet. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Stylish Modern Spacious 3 Bedroom Holiday Home
Sea Larks has premium furnishings and a high quality finish throughout. From the moment you enter the property, you���ll notice it���s light and airy feel. On the ground floor, you���ll find three beautifully decorated bedrooms.
The first bedroom features a Super King bed, a modern ensuite bathroom and patio doors which open out into the garden. Ideal for soaking up the sun and al fresco dining, the enclosed garden has a patio with an outdoor dining area. Please note the Super King bed can be made into twin beds if that would be more suitable for your stay.
Head to the second bedroom and you���ll find a King size bed with an ensuite bathroom. With a neutral colour scheme, this space is calming and tranquil. Pops of colour are added through mustard soft furnishings to create a truly sleek look.
The third bedroom also features a comfortable King size bed and a relaxing feel. It is complete with light...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Sea Larks is located in the beautiful town of Amble on the Northumberland coastline. With a bustling marina and long stretching sandy shores, there is plenty of fun to be had here. You can try your hand at watersports as there are plenty of activities on offer including sailing, canoeing, kayaking and fishing. Hop on a boat trip to The Coquet Island, just a mile off the coast, to discover an array of wildlife. There are 35,000 nesting birds in the summer and a colony of over 600 seals! Amble is also home to delicious restaurants and cosy pubs so you can enjoy a truly relaxing break. As Amble is a fishing town, you can expect the best seafood fresh from the coast. If it���s shopping you���re looking for, the town has lots of independent stores. Head to Harbour Village and you���ll find 15 brand new pods selling arts, crafts, food, drink and gifts.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- • No smoking
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in time is 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM