Stone Lakefront Home w/Hot-tub and Sunsets
Prepare to kick back and relax at this incredible Peaks of Otter stone "cottage " located on the shores of Smith Mountain Lake... Unique, in its charming way- you will be impressed with the renovated interior, from granite counter tops to wood floors and more. Each room overlooks the lake, as well as all the decks and porches. Play on the beach and private dock and relax in the hot-tub at night with the stars to guide you and the lake waters to calm you. Pet friendly, fenced yard, fireplace, hot-tub, pool table, canoe and wifi with wireless internet also round up this spectacular find. Truly unique and charming, the house has decks on two levels offering stunning views of the lake. Private dock with deep water, floater, and a party deck with a hot tub, as well as a private beach for all of your water activities. Surrounded by huge trees for privacy and shade, the property is a gentle slope spanning over two acres, with a large fenced in...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair access
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- 1. You must be 25 years or older to make the reservation and on site at all times, with a valid government ID.
- 2. Each property is licensed with an occupancy limit day or night, with occupancy stated on line. Eviction and Fines are incurred if overpacked and are the lease holders responsibility. There are no refunds if overpacked. If the party grows after booking, all monies are forfeited. Occupancy count is anyone over the age of 2, as defined by local laws and ordinances. Homes are advertised correctly and if guest assumes otherwise, there are no refunds.
- 3. Cleaning fees are not optional and non refundable. Guests are responsible for trash removal (unless your home is offered trash service).
- 4. Many of the homes are pet friendly, allowing 1 or 2 dogs or more. Each home is different. There is a dog fee per dog on each home. Dog fee could vary between homes. Service dogs may only stay in the pet friendly homes. No cats, reptiles or other type of animal area allowed in the pet homes, only dogs 9 months or older. Check each home for the exact quantity and any restrictions, or call us.
- 5. The damage / Safely fee is non optional and non refundable. Some homes require an additional security fee.
- 6. There are no early check ins or outs from April 15th to Oct 1st, due to the required cleaning and maintenance required between guests. Early check in or late check out does require an extra fee and min of 48 hour notice. Check in is at 4pm EST. Check out is at 10am. The extra time allotted is only 2 hours for check in or check out. Each guest receives a different code for your safety.
- 7. Each home offers different appliances, TV service, internet, etc. There are no refunds in the event of outages or other malfunction of appliances, any paddle equipment, spas or other type of utility or sighting of insects/rodents. This is the country and all homes offer year round pest service. We do encourage each guest, not to leave out sugar or other food on the counters to encourage entry of any type of species or animal.
- 8. No parties or gatherings over the quantity of occupancy is allowed.
- 9. No fire-arms are allowed on site, if you do have a concealed weapon, then we must have documentation.
- 10. No fireworks are allowed in the Commonwealth at this time. Fires are only allowed in designated firepits on the property.
- 11. All our homes are non smoking inside and outside of the property.
- 12. No illegal federal or Commonwealth substances are allowed on or in the property.