Opulent Beachfront House with Infinity Pool
Indulge in the modern stylings of this fantastically detailed home.
Built against the beautiful blues of the stunning Adriatic, lies this gorgeous home. Surrounded by sand, sea and nature, the colours here are truly inspiring. Guests are only ever mere steps from the sand, and of course, that sea breeze can be enjoyed from every corner of the home.
Sutivan Beach House III is finished in natural, matte hues, the style of this home matches the modern stylings of its sister villas, creating a very opulent and exclusive area. The exterior of the home is an architectural gem, offering straight lines and huge windows, flooding the home with natural light, accentuating the space available.
In the garden, guests will find something to entertain everyone! Days can be spent here splashing in the heated pool, sunbathing, reading a good book, or simply enjoying the views whilst ones worries literally float away....
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Discover traditional living and peaceful, sleepy villages surrounded by gorgeous beaches and the beautiful blue Adriatic on the island of Brac. Brac, simply put is an island located in central Dalmatia. Interestingly, it’s actually the highest of the Adriatic islands due to the Vidova Gora which stands at a staggering 778 metres, something the locals are very proud of. Visitors can reach the highest point by car or on foot, it makes for a wonderful day out and offers unrivalled views of the sea and nearby islands. Brac is probably most famous for its white limestone, olive oil and Zlatni Rat. The limestone here is still sought and this can be found at the islands only active quarry, this stone has been used throughout the whole of Dalmatia and Croatia, for hundreds of years. Also exclusive to Brac is the famed olive oil which comes from a very rare type of olive grown in abundance on the island, all visitors should definitely be tasting this! Finally, Zlatni Rat is one of Croatia’s most famed beaches, it’s located in Bol which is one of the liveliest parts of the island and is simply perfection, the waves of the warm Adriatic are nestled against a pure white shore of sand and pebble, truly is a remarkable place to visit. Away from the beaches, Brac offers a taste of authentic island life, including amazing local eats and drinks, fresh seafood is available every day and meals are of local produce. There is a lot of history to discover here, traditional architecture can be found throughout the villages, especially Skrip, the oldest island settlement. For those visitors seeking more adventure there are plenty of things to do including water sports, diving, hiking and frequent ferries to the nearby islands.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 payable on arrival
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 11 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen and towels icluded in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Saturday
- Minimum stay : 5 nights
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Pool heating charge? : Pool heating is available upon request at time of booking and is included in the rental price. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.