Gorgeous Villa Offering Mountain Views, 15 Minutes Walk into Town, and Private Pool
Villa Arama is a beautifully designed property, perfect for groups of friends or family. Situated only a 15-minute walk from the town centre of Pollenca, the location is perfect for evening strolls out for dinner or a glass of wine, so you can relax the entire time without even the need of a car.
The villa design is modern throughout, making it easy to settle in from the moment you arrive. The ground floor is open plan, with the dining room, living area and kitchen all connected. This space is great for entertaining and socialising as a group, space is light and airy, offering views out to the charming pool area and terrace through large French doors.
The villa is big and spacious, with four bedrooms, each bedroom has its own en-suite. Villa Arama has enough space that you can all spend time together as well as finding time to yourself.
The outdoor terrace has a dining and lounging area, the perfect...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The property is located just a short distance from the historic town of Pollensa, and only a short drive to the beautiful bays of Puerto Pollensa and Cala San Vicente. Pollença is an attractive town in northeast Mallorca, in the foothills of the Tramuntana mountains. With beautiful architecture to appreciate, such as the Calvari steps, the town is rich in history. Among its highlights are the ‘Pont Romà’, an ancient Roman bridge, the Mare de Deu dels Angels church with its famous rose window, and the Convent de Sant Domingo. The neighbouring port, Puerto de Pollença, lies to the north and has one of the area’s best beaches, with numerous bars and restaurants to explore in the vicinity. Puerto de Pollença also offers water-sports, a water park for children, and a golf course can also be found just outside the town. Also to the north of Pollença is Cala Sant Vicenc, one of Mallorca’s smaller resorts, and home to three beaches: Cala Molins, Cala Barques and Cala Clara. The landscape is dramatic and hilly, with rugged cliffs and rocks, and its popularity with visitors has seen it develop some excellent restaurants, tapas bars and useful amenities. Further down the coast, Alcúdia has a large marina, serving as a boarding point for boat trips to Menorca and the Spanish mainland. The town is considered one of the most attractive in the area, so don’t miss out on seeing its historic centre, visiting the open-air market or seeing Spain’s smallest Roman amphitheatre. Many beautiful places can be found in the areas further inland, such as the Natural Park S’Albufera, the largest of its kind in the Balearics. Pollença is easily accessible, with Palma de Mallorca Airport around 60km away.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Security deposit : €600 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 3 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Balearic Eco Tourist Tax of €2.20 per person per night for over 16's is not included in the rental price and will need to be paid prior arrival via a link direct to the supplier.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.