Elegant Coastal Villa with Indoor-Outdoor Pools with Built-in Jacuzzi
Villa Orquidea Menorca is situated on Menorca’s beautifully unspoilt Son Bou coast, amidst a picturesque patchwork of the gently undulating countryside where the sea meets the shore via a sheltered inlet at the pretty cove of Son Bou and Na Radona.
It is ideally situated for those looking to be within easy access to coastal amenities and in a family-friendly resort. Clusters of white-painted homes dot the residential area and hillside around offering a restful coastal retreat with a village-like ambience that has become popular attracting guests to return year after year.
The immaculate interior immediately welcomes with a delightful sense of style, care and attention to detail. Attractive fabrics and artwork perfectly complement solid wood furnishings whilst high ceilings, and a light décor add a pleasing sense of spaciousness. The property boasts central air conditioning and two swimming pools, one indoor...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
San Jamie is nestled between Son Bou and Torre Soli Nou. San Jaime is about ten minutes from the centre of Son Bou; this is a quite a residential area, which is also home to the well recommended Club Sant Jaime; a restaurant offering a great range of food as well as a series of pools and slides for children. It also provides an indoor amusement area and late club nights with live music. Menorca offers a perfect and idyllic holiday destination, with beaches known for their pure sands and glistening, clear waters. The gentle landscapes of the island are ideal for walking, cycling or riding, and it remains temperate when out of peak season. San Jaime was built with family holidays in mind, everything necessary for a family holiday is on hand, including supermarkets, shops, restaurant, chemists, medical centre and the well known Club San Jaime with its small water chutes. Torre Soli Nou is a residential area situated at the western end and atop the hillside overlooking Son Bou beach. It can be quite a trek to the beach and commercial areas, but transport is usually provided by the larger holiday complexes. Son Bou has the longest and some say the finest beach in Menorca - over 2km of fine golden sand, making this area ideal for families, sun worshippers and water sport enthusiasts. The sand shelves very gently into the sea, making it safe for smaller children to paddle in and older ones to swim.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €600 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €180, paid locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Saturday
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Pool heating charge? : For those who require pool heating, there will be an additional charge of €350 (to be paid locally on arrival). Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Tax : Balearic Eco Tourist Tax of €2.20 per person per night for over 16's is not included in the rental price and will need to be paid prior arrival via a link direct to the supplier.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.