Newly remodeled 2B with modern mountain décor
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 5 Guests
This skiin, skiout residence is steps from Elk Camp Gondola and ski school and features beautiful, rustic mountain dcor, a gas fireplace, full kitchen with electric range and breakfast bar for 4, updated AV, a washerdryer, private ski locker, and underground parking.
Guests will enjoy birdseye views of Elk Camp Gondola and Elk Mountain Range from the balcony, and the convenience of staying in lower Snowmass Village, near restaurants, shopping, ice skating, rock climbing, the new game lounge and community center and more.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
Ski in/Ski out
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Ski In/Out Facilities
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - No smoking $500 minimum fine for smoking in residence - No pets allowed, no emotional support animals, no exceptions - Check in is 4pm - Check out is 11am, late check outs are subject to ½ daily rate
- Reservations include a mandatory Damage Waiver Fee which covers accidental damage up to $3,000 dollars. Report all accidents and damage prior to check out so necessary repairs may be scheduled. This Damage Waiver does not cover deliberate, intentional or negligent damage.