Great condo for family located in Capitol Peak Lodge, newly renovated
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
This light and bright, skiin, skiout residence is steps from ice skating and The Collective and features modern chic decor, a gas fireplace, full kitchen with electric range, an additional sleeper sofa for extra sleeping capacity sleeps 4, washerdryer, private ski locker, and underground parking.
Guests will enjoy views of Snowmass Mountain, the plaza and Elk Camp Gondola from the balcony and the convenience of staying in lower Snowmass Village, near restaurants, shopping, ice skating, rock climbing, the new game lounge and community center and more.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
Ski in/Ski out
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
No Pets Allowed
Ski In/Out Facilities
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - No smoking $500 minimum fine for smoking in residence - No pets allowed, no emotional support animals, no exceptions - Check in is 4pm - Check out is 11am, late check outs are subject to ½ daily rate
- Reservations include a mandatory Damage Waiver Fee which covers accidental damage up to $3,000 dollars. Report all accidents and damage prior to check out so necessary repairs may be scheduled. This Damage Waiver does not cover deliberate, intentional or negligent damage.