Wonderful Modern Villa with a Large Pool Area
Villa Savannah is a modern 6 bedroom villa located in a private domain with view towards the famous village of St Paul de Vence.
The ground floor offers large social areas, semi open plan kitchen, dining room and living room as well a separate studio with its own entrance. All areas has large terrace doors which opens up out to the terrace which surrounds the villa.
On the first floor there are 4 additional bedrooms as well as the spacious master suite and a cinema room/TV lounge.
The lower floor offers a stunning wellness area with a fully equipped gym, indooor swimming pool, pool table and a wine cellar.
The villa is spacious and ideal for a family or group of friends, in the garden there is a good sized outdoor pool, outside dining area and a play area for children.
Living room which opens onto a terrace
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Pets Allowed On Request
Outdoor Dining Area
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
First Aid Kit
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- No Smoking
- No Parties
- Security deposit required one month prior to arrival
- Exit cleaning not included
- 24 hours confirmation. As one of our more unique homes, we require 24 hours to verify the details of your booking and ensure that this home is the right match for you and your guests. Once you have submitted your booking, a representative will contact you immediately, answer any relevant questions and personally ensure that your booking runs smoothly. The representative will be able to provide a confirmation within 24 hours, if not sooner.