Platinum/best-of-the-best, Wolf, Subzero chef’s kitchen
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Great Bear Lodge 306 is a luxury, slopeside, Village at Northstar residence featuring four bedrooms, three and one-half bathrooms in 2,594 square feet. Highlights of this property include: a king size bed in the master bedroom, two doubles size beds in the second bedroom, a queen size bed in the third bedroom, a queen size bed in the fourth bedroom; this residence does not have a sleeper sofa; great room with gas fireplace, enhanced A/V and DVD player; fully-equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops; dining area seats 6; master bathroom has dual sinks, shower and soaker tub; flat screen televisions in bedrooms; washer/dryer; private elevator access into residence; hardwood flooring; exceptionally spacious residence; furnished, sprawling outdoor terrace set above the skating rink and Village excitement. Specific rooms, bed types and other special requests are not guaranteed. However, Tahoe Mountain Lodging...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
Ski in/Ski out
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Fitness Center: Community
No Pets Allowed
Ski In/Out Facilities
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair Access
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Check in is anytime after 5PM and check out by 10AM.
- Reservations include a mandatory Damage Waiver Fee which covers accidental damage up to $3,000 dollars. Report all accidents and damage prior to check out so necessary repairs may be scheduled. This Damage Waiver does not cover deliberate, intentional or negligent damage.