Stunning Villa with Glistening Pool and Patio
Situated in the Aroeira resort, Villa Imaculada boasts a stunning contemporary design and architecture on the lovely Lisbon Coast.
The holiday home is surrounded by towering pine trees and possesses a vast and stunning driveway. Holidaymakers will gladly utilise the outside space, enjoying the patio with dining facilities and the well-kept grass.
In the garden, you will appreciate the glistening private pool complete with Roman steps and sun lounges at the side. The kitchen can be used both inside and outside, with adjustable windows allowing you to open the room up to the garden and the pool area.
By the pool sits a cosy, canary-yellow lounging area where you can immerse yourself in relaxation under the bright sunshine. The bright white kitchen contains a large fridge and fridge freezer, bar stools that are great for socialising while preparing and eating food, and a sleek oven to cook all of your...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Imaculada is located close to the centre of Lisbon with all of its beauty and bustling attractions and only 2km away from Praia Fonte de Telha, a vast and heavenly beach that possesses miles of golden sand and clear waters. The beach is ideal for escaping the overflow of tourists in Lisbon and being able to take in the scenic beauty of the area. Sun lounges and umbrellas are available to hire at the beach as well as the opportunity to surf in the ocean’s big waves. The seemingly never-ending sand allows visitors to walk peacefully for miles, watching the phenomenal sunset is highly recommended at this beach. Nearby the beach, you will discover a plethora of fantastic bars and restaurants that are well known for serving excellent seafood and fresh fish straight from the sea. The region is also famed for its evening summer parties and stunning natural surroundings that reside in an area of the protected landscape. The village of Costa da Caparica is full of authentic Portuguese history and culture with Convento Dos Capuchos being one of the best sites to visit. The place is home to an ancient Franciscan monastery founded in 1560 that was once occupied by monks. Today, travellers can visit the tranquil area and explore the small chapels, retreats, quarters, kitchens and narrow passages that made up the monastery. At the historical site, the oldest part remaining in the Chapel of Santo António, created in 1580.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €800 to be held on clients' credit card as guarantee, to be paid at time of booking
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowd
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Heating costs included? : Underfloor heating is included in the rental price
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Changeover day : Saturday in July & August