Chic Countryside Villa with tennis courts and Private Pool
Surrounded by 130 acres of parkland and countryside, Villa Sorrell is a lovely private hideaway. If you’re planning a large family get-together or wanting to holiday with a group of friends; look no further. Villa Sorrell sleeps up to sixteen guests and can be your private villa with pool on the beautiful coastline, just south of Lisbon.
The villa itself is delightfully stylish, with high ceilings featuring exposed beams and vast open spaces. It’s perfect for celebrations, evening get-togethers, group mealtimes or for finding your corner to relax. All eight twin bedrooms are exquisitely decorated and located on the ground floor. Amazingly, five bedrooms are en-suite with shower, and one is en-suite with bathtub. There are an additional two toilets for guests’ use.
Take the stairs and emerge into a spacious open-plan kitchen-dining-living area. This bright space has been designed for sharing. Join the family at...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Sorrell enjoys a peaceful location, set in 130 acres of picturesque countryside. Just a few kilometres to a nearby village with shops and a supermarket, you’re also ideally located for beaches and a wide choice of sporty activities. The estate can arrange horse riding for you and your guests, which is payable locally, or you can explore the wildlife on your doorstep from one of the many walking or cycling routes surrounding Villa Sorrell. Golfers are spoilt for choice, with Quinta do Peru being the closest club at less than thirty minutes-drive. Head just nine kilometres down to the coast, and you’ll discover the town of Sesimbra and two stunning beaches; Praia do Ouro and Praia da California. This stretch of golden sand spans the length of Sesimbra Bay and is ideal for families. You can spend the day here, as you’re within walking distance of the town if you need to take a break from the sea, sand and sun. For the most beautiful beaches in the region, hideaway on Praia do Creiro or escape to Praia dos Galapinhos. These two idyllic pieces of Atlantic shoreline are flanked by picturesque cliffs and are much more secluded. Drive to the west coast for even more sandy delights. Lisbon’s coastline does uphold Portugal’s reputation for having some of the best beaches in the world. Sesimbra town is flanked on all sides by nature reserves, pristine beaches and golf courses, making it one of the most famous cities in the Lisbon area. Quality seafood restaurants, the old town, wineries and harbour front all successfully retain Sesimbra’s character, alongside tourist attractions, shops and lively nightlife. Back to Villa Sorrell in time to relax around your private pool and plan your trip to Lisbon. It’s less than an hours’ drive, and you’ll need a keenly-written list for visiting one of Europe’s most beautiful cities. Lisbon is steeped in history and culture, so many of the recommended sightseeing hotspots are monasteries, museums or archaeological sites. The castle of St. George and Mosterio dos Jeronimos, a UNESCO world heritage site, are two of the best. If history isn’t your or your children’s thing, head to the Oceanarium for a modern aquarium experience or revel in the vast open space at Lisbon’s riverfront square; Praca do Comercio. Here would be an excellent place for lunch. With an abundance of seafood and international restaurants and pavement cafes, you have ample opportunity to rest your legs and watch the world go by.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Security deposit : €500 to be held on clients' credit card as guarantee, to be paid at time of booking
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Changeover day : Saturday in July & August
- Pool heating charge? : Not included in the rental price, optional: €180 per week, to be paid at time of booking