Modern Villa with Refreshing Pool and Sea Views
Overlooking the Cascais bay, Villa Tabby is a brilliantly modern delight tucked away in a residential area just a few minutes’ walks from the beach and town of Cascais on the western coast of Portugal.
The interiors are utterly stylish and sophisticated and create an incredibly welcoming ambience as you cross the threshold into a bright and airy space within, with a full wall of glass flooding the room with the warm, cheerful glow of Iberian sunshine! The style is blissfully modern and includes air conditioning, central heating and Wi-Fi throughout for your total comfort.
The living room features an enormous, cushioned sofa in front of the satellite TV and traditional fireplace, creating a vast space to gather all the group for special moments together. The fabulous, fully-equipped kitchen comprises an array of beautiful fittings and provides all the space and equipment you could need to rustle up a delight! A...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Just a short walk from the port of Cascais, and only 30 minutes from Lisbon, this is the ideal spot for explorers. Cascais is a coastal resort town, just a little west of Lisbon, which is known for its sandy beaches and traditional marina. Just a few minutes away, the Sintra-Cascais Natural Park is a great picturesque spot for a hike or cycle, with 145 km² of rocky coastline and inland forests. It is the westernmost point of the European continent, where ‘the land ends, and the sea begins’, with 100m cliffs creating spectacular landscapes and stunning beach coves! Portugal itself is a small, fascinating country at the most Western point of mainland Europe. The capital, Lisbon, is known for its lively nightlife, with endless bars and clubs full of fun-loving locals and tourists alike, but also has plenty of fascinating history (check out Belém, jam-packed with monuments!) and undulating terrain, famously termed the ‘city of the seven hills’. With a vast coastline with the mighty Atlantic Ocean, Portugal is a real paradise for the keen surfer, or indeed even those looking to try it for the first time. And for those less keen on surfing, the beaches of Portugal are still well worth a visit for their beautifully clear waters and beautiful sands.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit cards details may be requested as guarantee
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 3 - 7 nights
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Tourist tax is an additional €2 per person per day to be paid upon arrival.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included