Contemporary Villa walking Distance from the Beach with Enticing Pool
This newly-built and contemporary villa ideally located in the village of Santo Isidoro offers guests a spectacular holiday villa in the north of Portugal only a short drive from the capital city of Lisbon. Villa Isidoro has been beautifully designed to create a modern and truly unique property offering guests two private swimming pools and a great location to explore the area. The spacious villa has a traditional look but has been designed with clean lines throughout, large full-length windows and quirky cork walls allows the landscape to blend into the villa. The superb views over the verdant hills of Estremadura creates a relaxing environment. Villa Isidoro can accommodate 13 guests in 7 wonderful bedrooms. There is a spacious open-plan living and dining room, 2 kitchens and various terraces to relax on. Easily accessible on foot, the beautiful beach of Ribeira d’Ilhas is the ideal place to try out some water sports or simply relax...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
<div>The village of Santo Isidoro is idyllically nestled in the middle of the hills and the heart of the beautiful Portuguese region of Estremadura. The area is well known for its calm and hospitable nature. A local village shop and restaurant are only a short stroll away, and the beautiful sandy beach of Ribeira d’Ilhas is only 1km away - the ideal place to practice surfing, bodyboarding or simply relaxing in the sunshine. </div> <div> Drive only 10 minutes a little further south along the coastline, and you will reach the seaside resort of Ericeira the " World Surf Reserve". Here you will find glorious sandy beaches which are also ideal for surfing and water sports. During the day, explore the old town of Ericeira which is full of charm. The city is built on the cliffside and thus boasts extraordinary views. By evening, the entertainment is in full swing with a variety of bars, restaurants and terraces to enjoy. </div> <div>Finally, the capital city of Lisbon is a 45-minute drive away and well worth a visit during your stay. This traditional city is full of charm and spirit and with so much to explore.</div>
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit cards details may be requested as guarantee
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Not included in the rental price, €150 per booking.
- Minimum stay : 7 Nights
- Changeover day : Any day
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Minimum stay : 3 - 7 nights
- Tax : Tourist tax is an additional €2 per person per day to be paid upon arrival.