Villa Daydream at Illes Balears
Villa Daydream truly lives up to its name - this fantasy home brims with natural light, vibrant colour, positivity and elegant architecture within a luxurious yet crucial low home.
Guests arriving at Villa Daydream will stop to catch their breath as they pull up to this sumptuous, majestic home, set within rolling, rural hills and overlooking a rugged coastal path with views across the ocean, this is a haven of tranquillity - a holiday idyll whereby every detail and comfort has been finessed so artfully.
This home’s facade and exterior are in the spirit of the local style; sloping terracotta tiled roofs, cloistered veranda and ornate balustrades in a dazzling pastel cream - the traditional and the contemporary fuse together effortlessly.
Set over two storeys, the views and light are just unparalleled, and the private pool glistens temptingly, offering a refreshing outlet after a busy, hot day of...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Daydream is nestled on the south coast of Menorca and is in the municipal district of Alaior, which is just eight kilometres away. Mahon, the capital, is circa twenty kilometres away - the journey from the airport should take less than thirty minutes. San Jamie is nestled between Son Bou and Torre Soli Nou. San Jaime is about ten minutes from the centre of Son Bou; this is a quite a residential area, which is also home to the well recommended Club Sant Jaime; a restaurant offering a great range of food as well as a series of pools and slides for children. It also provides an indoor amusement area and late club nights with live music. Menora offers and perfects and idyllic holiday destination, with beaches known for their pure sands and glistening, clear waters. The gentle landscapes of the island are ideal for walking, cycling or riding, and it remains temperate when out of peak season. Scattered with history, stone monuments are dating back thousands of years across the countryside, and an abundance of ancient coastal pathways. Visits to Megalithic sites are a history buff’s dream. Watersports potential is abundant, with kayak hire, private boat chartering or snorkelling and diving all very popular. The Cami de Cavalls signposts are a series of signposted routes across rough tracks, paths across farmland, surfaced and intriguing unsurfaced pathways. “Hidden” Menorca can be discovered this way, and the roads are suitable for walkers, horses and mountain bikes.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €300 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Heating costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Balearic Eco Tourist Tax of €2.20 per person per night for over 16's is not included in the rental price and will need to be paid prior arrival via a link direct to the supplier.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Housekeeping included