Luxurious Villa with Sea Views, Terraces and Pool
If your ideal holiday includes sitting on the terrace enjoying spectacular sea views, Casa Del Mar is the ideal place. Boasting one of the best panoramic views of the beautiful sandy beach of Son Bou, Menorca. In an elevated position, the villa has a privileged location, allowing guests to live unforgettable moments while watching the sunset.
The terrace is definitely the hot spot of Casa Del Mar, with its panoramic views and swimming-pool with roman steps, from which you will be able to admire the amazing coastline. The property was completely refurbished in 2011 and, in spite of being located at the top of the hill, its access is through a set of stairs.
The villa is thoughtfully distributed and is practical and comfortable, all the rooms are distributed over 2 floors. Tastefully decorated with a sophisticated style, combining vibrant and neutral colours, creating a cool and relaxing ambiance.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Son Bou is located on the south coast of Menorca and is in the municipality district of Alaior, being just 8km away. Mahon, the capital of Menorca, is approximately 20Km away, so a journey from Menorca’s airport should take no longer than 30minutes. Son Bou has three distinct areas Central Son Bou, San Jaime and Torre Soli Nou. Son Bou is a well-developed area containing many restaurants offering a good range of British, Indian, Chinese and Mediterranean dishes, as well as numerous bars, some which are themed to help entertain young ones. There is a large and well-stocked supermarket in the centre of Son Bou as well as many boutique styled shops offering seaside toys, jewellery, leather goods and other local crafts. A pharmacy is also located on the main road into Son Bou. Just 5-10minutes walk from the centre of Son Bou is an area known as San Jaime, which contains numerous apartments and villas. This area is also the home of the well-recommended Club Sant Jaime Club, a restaurant offering a good range of food, drinks and icecreams, a large swimming pool and paddling pool for younger children and a water slide. As well as an indoor amusement area and the late club night offering live music and entertainment. The final area of Son Bou is Torre Soli Nou, where you will find numerous private villas and holiday complexes. The area is in walking distance of Son Bou however some may well prefer a car, as certain areas are situated on steep hills. Son Bou is also home to a Roman Basilica, the remains of an early Christian church built between 300 an 400AD, its located on the east of the resort just 5-10 minutes from the centre and well signposted. For more information, please visit Roman Basilicas. There is also the famous prehistoric settlement of Torre d’en Galmes approximately 10km from Son Bou on the main Son Bou to Alaior road, it’s an amazing site and well worth a visit. The beach at Son Bou is long, narrow and beautiful, measuring 3km in length with golden white sand perfect for families. There are three beachside restaurants to choose from, its in walking distance of the centre of Son Bou and San Jaime areas, however, some may well prefer a car to travel from Torre Soli Nou.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit cards details may be requested as guarantee
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Heating costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Monday.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Balearic Eco Tourist Tax of €2.20 per person per night between 1/5- 31/10 for over 16's is not included in the rental price and will need to be paid prior to arrival within the second payment.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.